Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The original Johnny's serving fine Northern Italian Cusine. Opening in the 1920’s as Louise’s Garden, a restaurant that would flourish into the most reputable dining establishment in Cleveland. Renamed Johnny’s Bar in 1952, this neighborhood eatery located on Fulton Road serves authentic Italian food in an inviting atmosphere with private dining and patio dining available weather permitting.
Our Outside Patio is Enclosed and Heated for your Dining Enjoyment.
If you have a special request or questions regarding seating please call us at 330-899-9200.
All reservations will be held for 10 minutes past your reserved time. Please call us if you will be late and we will do all we can to maintain your reservation.
We look forward to seeing all our friends at 35°Brix.
Savor your meal in secluded luxury in our Event Design Center, a Private Dining space with seating for 10. For additional information and pricing, please connect with the restaurant team directly at 216-902-5255.
We look forward to serving you soon.
Welcome to Cru Uncorked. Savor the moment.
BRUNCH RULES & INFORMATION
1. No substitutions on signature menu items. (Takeaways are the only exception)
2. We have a 15 minute grace period. If you’re running late for your reservation please call ahead.
3. Your table is reserved for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Large parties (10+) can request longer durations. Please call ahead for parties of 10 or more.
4. Any parties of 8 or more will be one check.
5. Last call for food is 2:30pm.
6. We do not serve brunch to the bowling lanes during brunch hours.
- KMKelleyMCleveland / Akron / Canton •16 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood and service were excellent. We were celebrating our anniversary and they started our food service with 2 glasses of champagne…a very nice touch!More infoLockKeepersPrice: Moderate• Italian• Valley View•4.9
- JCJohnCCleveland / Akron / Canton •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis restaurant is amazing. Its really fancy. Dinner is not cheap, but the food is absolutely amazing. Highly recommended for great service and food. Great for special occasions.More infoDelmonico's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Independence•4.7
- OTCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOwners take pride and deliver a quality product and service.More info1811 Bar Room & SpecialtyPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Brecksville•4.9
- ZzendiningvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAhi tuna appetizer and shrimp cocktail were both excellent Wasabi cream sauce on tuna app really good and cocktail sauce was great too The tuna portion was generous for an app and prepared perfectly Shrimp were beautiful, jumbo and tasty. We had filet and they were delicious perfect med rare. Service was excellent as well. We forget about this local spot but glad we were reminded how good it is and will be backMore infoAustin's Woodfire Grille - BrecksvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Brecksville•4.6
- FFrankievipCleveland / Akron / Canton •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a table of 5 and everyone enjoyed their meals. Great service too. Get the salted caramel gelato!More infoBurntwood Tavern - BrecksvillePrice: Moderate• American• Brecksville•4.1
No matter what your taste buds crave, the Cleveland metro area offers a wide variety of restaurants that will fulfill your dining desires. This city by the lake is known for its off-the-boat fresh seafood that gives diners a unique experience they cannot get anywhere else. If you are more of a land lover, the area also features numerous other kinds of dining establishments. Available menu items range from such classics like a traditional steak to pork chops prepared to your liking, so there is something for everyone at the table. There are also ethnic restaurants that add to the flavor of the region. From Italian and Mediterranean to Spanish, Brazilian and more, you’ll be able to find the perfect meals for your palate in the Cleveland metro area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cleveland is North Coast Cafe
- Cleveland Orchestra At Severance Hall
- First Ladies National Historic Site
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
- Medina Public Square Historic District
- Eastwood Mall Shopping Center
- Peninsula Village Historic District
- Rearick Park
- Westwood Town Center Shopping Center
- Portage Lakes State Park
- Amherst Park Shopping Center
- Gordon Square Historic District
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Akron Downtown
- Tappan Lake Marina
- Creekside Commons Shopping Center
- Cedar Point Amusement Park
- East Fourth Street Historic District
- Perry Township Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport