Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The heart of YOY restaurant is a Ukrainian wooden-burning oven or "Pich", where our cooks roast, stew, smoke and fry. The dishes are prepared over fire will show you what is real Ukrainian firecooking. There is a 13-meter-long table in the center of the restaurant, that is always waiting for noisy feasts. Moreover, you should try Ukrainian borscht and take a look at handmade Kosiv ceramics, both of them are recognized as UNESCO world heritage.
Looking up, you should notice a huge chandelier. It is made of natural sticks and in the form of the stork's nest. In Ukraine, it is a symbol of our native land, so YOY will become a place of strength and inspiration for every Ukrainian in Dubai, and foreigners - the restaurant that will show modern Ukrainian authenticity.
European Brasserie that features Michael Mina’s signature touches.
The menu is inspired by renowned brasseries from around the world. A full a la carte menu is served from midday throughout the
afternoon and evening. It features classic European favorites, prepared with carefully sourced seasonal seafood,
meat and fish and boasts a decadent list of desserts. The focus is to create delicious, beautiful and craveable dishes that are both
comforting and approachable.
A blend of the French word Très, meaning “very,” and Ind, short for Indian, Trèsind celebrates bold Indian flavors and time-honored techniques, presented through Chef Mohammad Zeeshan’s modernist lens. Since launching in 2014, Trèsind has become one of Dubai’s most lauded restaurants, recognized in the inaugural Dubai MICHELIN Guide 2022, MICHELIN Guide 2023, MENA’s 50 Best Restaurants 2022, and has received a Toque at the Gault & Millau UAE Gala and Guide Release 2023.
Located on the 4th floor of JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, Rang Mahal will offer the perfect venue for a casual dinner with friends to a romantic date night for two.
The menu includes appetizers and main course dishes such Minced lamb Kebab -a royal household recipe; Mangalorean Ghee Roast prawns which is inspired by Karnataka's bunt community and is carefully served in a bird's nest style of presentation and Baked Whole Lamb Leg. The selection of beverages are thoughtfully curated to compliment the heritage dishes.
This restaurant requires a pre-payment of AED500 per person to secure this booking. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no shows will not be refundable. The restaurant will contact you directly about this booking, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
Prime68's premium suppliers have been carefully selected for their artisan produce, cultivated with passion and consideration for the environment, featuring the finest heritage breed beef from farms around the globe.
Children Policy: Children of the age 8 years and above are welcome for dinner. No age restrictions apply on Saturday brunch.
Prime68’s premium suppliers have been carefully selected for their artisan produce, cultivated with passion and consideration for the environment, featuring the finest heritage breed beef from farms around the globe.
Derived from seasonal produce and artisanal sourced ingredients, taste the eclectic Japanese flavors while enjoying stunning views of the Dubai skyline.
- DdasdkDubai •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoIt would have been perfect if they remembered it was my special occasion My 10th wedding anniversary Which they completely forgotMore infoIzakayaPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Business Bay•4.8
- JDJDavey1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was fantastic - french onion soup was very tasty - steak was tender and cooked to our liking - creme brulee wasn't warm enough when served but nonetheless, it was tasty. We also got a free anniversary cake!More infoPrime68Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Business Bay•4.7
- AKAbdulK1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoA wide variety of dishes, good value for the price, and self-serve convenience. Quality can vary, so choose wisely.More infoKitchen6Price: Expensive• International• Business Bay•4.6
- HGHelenaG1 review5.0Dined on Aug 19, 2023Everything was delicious, service excellent and very good ambienceMore infoPai ThaiPrice: Expensive• Thai• Soufouh•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Thank you for an amazing birthday dinner! The signed birthday card was so thoughtful - I’m so touched 🥰 The food was 10/10, the restaurant itself is stunning, the birthday table set up was cute, the ambience was lovely & the staff was pleasant (for the most part). I will definitely be back ☺️More infoTong ThaiPrice: Very Expensive• Thai• Business Bay•4.9
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 97 restaurants in Dubai. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Mediterranean, International, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Dubai who deliver with Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Dubai either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
- Conrad Dubai
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Zenith- Palm Jumeirah
- Business Bay
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
- Al Rigga
- Novotel Dubai Al Barsha
- The Dubai Fountain
- Jumeirah Al Qasr - Madinat Jumeirah
- Financial Centre Station
- Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctury
- Wider View - Burj Al Nujoom
- The Palace Downtown Dubai
- Dubai Mall
- Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
- Dubai World Trade Center
- Al Hayat Hotel Suites
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Masterclass
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Chefs in Town
- Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Dubai
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Experiential Dining
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Foodie Experiences
- Dubai Restaurant Week 2023 (April 28 - May 7)
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Chef's Table
- Summer Restaurant Week 2023 (18 - 27 August)
- 12 of the Best Restaurants in Dubai