Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
You can watch me LIVE on Twitch under "Francescocooksspaghetti".
Our tables can be reserved through OpenTable, including 3 tables outside and 6 inside.
We welcome you into our cosy, smart-casual atmosphere for business meals, romantic dinner, private events or casual dining.
Please note, due to high demand and limited seating space, we must offer guests a 1.5 hour/2 hours for larger groups spending time during the evening to allow everyone the chance to dine with us. We thank you for understanding!
Inspired by dishes first created by Georges Auguste Escoffier during his time at The Savoy Hotel in 1890, the Gordon Ramsay team have delivered a modern French tasting menu with European influence. With the finest ingredients sourced from all corners of the world and a vintage wine list to match, dining at Restaurant 1890 is an experience not to be missed.
Restaurant 1890 by Gordon Ramsay is open Tuesday to Saturday and serves a carte blanche tasting menu. We recommend allowing up to 3 hours to enjoy your experience with us. Online reservations are available for up to four guests, up to 3 months in advance.
We are offering a menu which you can access through (https://www.kikuchisushi.com/eat ).
The health and safety of our guests and staff is the highest priority for us and we can ensure you that government guidelines will be followed to make your experience safe and enjoyable.
As we have a limited availability at the sushi counter, we will be taking bookings for omakase tasting menu only.
We are only able to accept bookings for sushi counter over the phone.
Please give us a call on 020-7637-7720 for bookings at the sushi counter.
We have a minimum order at the table is £55 per person for food.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children and baby.
Uni don (Sea Urchin on rice) is currently unavailable.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Watch your dish being prepared in the open kitchen, from the warm and comfortable dining room with wooden tables and vintage furnishings.
A short walk from Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington station, Salut! offers a relaxed take on modern-European food. Savour dishes with an emphasis on local produce as well as sustainably sourced fish and organic vegetables. We provide our guests with beautifully crafted dishes, with a passion to share our curiosity and love of modern European food.
On offer is a seasonal a la carte menu, lunch menu, artisanal wine list, and private hire."
Permission is only for those over 18. If you are fortunate enough to look under 25 please ensure you bring a physical photo ID, either a passport or full driving licence.
Designed to showcase individual elements of a tea ceremony and with every aspect of a guest's experience considered, our expert Tea Master weighs and infuses bespoke tea blends for the perfect cup of tea. Delight in this wonderful interactive experience, with cakes and indulgent patisseries served from our heritage trolley on a bespoke line of Richard Brendon bone china. For a touch of elegance, enjoy a glass of Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne in Baccarat Mille Nuits champagne flutes with a nod to the breath-taking Baccarat crystal chandelier overhead.
We pride ourselves on our award-winning Indian food, great customer service, and a truly luxurious atmosphere in the heart of Brick Lane. Our Michelin-inspired menu has a distinctive Bengali twist, and our expert vegan curry menu is second to none.
From classic dishes to signature creations, we’ve won a host of awards for our Indian food including the Best Restaurant in London 2016. Looking for the best curry on Brick Lane? Take a look at our meat and vegan menu at City Spice.
Below we have listed just some of our achievements as a proud stalwart for hearty, family-infused Indian cooking in London
OpenTable Top 10 Indian Restaurants in London
BCA Chef of the Year 2021 (Meat category)
AFA Best Restaurant in London 2019
BCA Best Vegan Restaurant 2018
BCA Best Indian Restaurant 2017 and 2018
Currylife Best Indian Restaurant 2016
BBC3 and BBC News
The restaurant is proudly informal and unpretentious, with back-to-basics menu highlights including handmade pasta and wood roasted meat and fish, which in Theo's words is, "A million miles away from the complicated fancy fare you would normally expect to eat in Park Lane".
Since its launch, Theo Randall at the InterContinental has won numerous awards including Best Italian Restaurant of The Year from the London Restaurant Awards, Best Italian/ Mediterranean over £50 in Harden’s 2013, and the highest ranked Italian on the Sunday Times Food List 2013.
- OTLondon •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoThis was our third visit to this particular restaurant. As on the other occasions, the service was friendly and efficient, the food and wine very good.More infoGaucho PiccadillyPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Piccadilly•4.3
- RRichLondon •11 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLoved it. Best steak I’ve had in ages a perfect Tomahawk. Wine sold on tap, small but great selection. Great buzzy vibe Great friendly, energetic, cool team. 100% recommend but it’s meat only FYI. RMore infoBlacklock SohoPrice: Moderate• Steak• Soho•4.7
- CTClaphamTomLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent venue, and very conveniently located. This was the first time I had been there, and my breakfast was delicious.More infoThe Ivy Soho BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Soho•4.1
- DDominovipNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The maitre d was very welcoming and the cocktails were excellent. The tuna tartare was also very good - the chicken entree a little dry but great flavorMore infoHeddon Street KitchenPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Piccadilly•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
If dining in the U.K. still evokes lackluster fish and chips or sorry boiled vegetables, it’s time for a trip. Call it the renaissance of British cuisine—from revived and updated bangers and mash to regional authentic Chinese, London has rewritten its own culinary story and now proudly bears the qualities of a veritable food destination. With a population of nearly 8.8 million people and one of the most popular airports in the world, the city is a bastion of cultural and culinary diversity, from an old world Parsi café and forage-forward tasting menus, to rethought English breakfasts and markets of all types. We’ll cheers to that.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in London is Permission
- Piccadilly Circus
- Central London
- The O2
- Euston Station
- White City Station
- Waterloo Station
- Oxford Circus Station
- Balham Station
- Liverpool Street Station
- High Street Kensington Station
- Royal Albert Station
- St. John's Wood Station
- Bond Street Station
- Goodge Street Station
- Heathrow Airport
- Wimbledon Station
- Covent Garden Station
- The Prince Edward Theatre
- The Vaudeville Theatre
- Olympic Stadium Stratford City
- The Top Bars for Foodies in London
- London Chefs' Guide to Restaurants
- The Top Breakfast Restaurants in London
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in London
- The Most Fun Restaurants in London
- Where Chefs Eat in London
- 15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
- The Top Steakhouse Restaurants in London
- The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
- Discover the Top Sushi in London
- The Ivy Collection - London Restaurant Festival
- 12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
- 12 romantic London restaurants for an unforgettable date night
- London's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Top Burgers in London
- Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
- The Top Restaurants with Vegan Options in London
- The Best Pizza in London
- Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
- Top 50 Summer Restaurants in London