- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur waitress, Beverly, was AWESOME. She was very polite, timely and extremely knowledgeable of the menu and made me a my wife’s 1st anniversary dinner very special. We will be coming back in the near future thanks to her amazing service!More infoThe Melting Pot - BrookfieldPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Brookfield•4.7
- BKBarbieK1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent experience & ambiance & service & setting and food! A very cool hot spot! Love being on the water & watching the boats go by. Contemporary cuisine & cool vibe! We’ll be back!More infoBridgewater Modern GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Milwaukee•4.6
- MDMaryD1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoHad the flavorful porterhouse for 2, delish. Plenty of leftovers. Ventured out on a Tuesday evening to celebrate a birthday. Haven't been for awhile since I traveled about 50 miles away. Doesn't disappoint.More infoMr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse – BrookfieldPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Brookfield•4.6
- GPGeriP1 review5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023Our server was very nice and the cook made our medium rare burger perfectly. We will be back.More infoPoint Burger Bar - PewaukeePrice: Moderate• Burgers• Pewaukee•4.2
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
The scenic city of Waukesha was once a spa town and remains a popular Midwestern escape. Waukesha is located in the heart of Wisconsin, and its dining options are funky and diverse. From sushi to unique tacos, you'll find your global favorites here. Even the American restaurants are unconventional with some popular small-plate eateries offering fried chicken and octopus on the same menu. A bit of the South has also come north in the form of great barbecue. When you're looking for a good brat, Waukesha has some of the best authentic German food in the state. If you need a break from cheese curds and bratwursts, try some fried okra and baby back ribs.