Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We look forward to seeing you soon
To compliment the cuisine, Bonfyre’s bar features classic cocktails with a modern twist, creative new libations, domestic craft beer selections and a wine list consisting of 60 labels from both North and South America.
Fine Italian Dining
Irresistible little snacks of every imaginable configuration from the varied regions of Italy. Eat them at the bar with an ombra (shadow) of wine with an aperitif. Fine Dining Menu Also available Wed-Sat-Classic Italian favorites and daily chefs specials including Chicken Parmigiano, Sicilian Steak and Shrimp Scampi. Sunday Supper 5-8PM
For outdoor terrace reservations- Please call the restaurant at 608-455-0663.
Eno Vino does not accept Discover card or Apple pay.
All guests must be 21 years of age to drink alcohol, regardless of parental accompaniment.
Complimenting our steaks and entrees is a specialty cocktail list and an extensive wine list with everything from wines for a big celebration to a weekday dinner.
If you're just looking for a drink after work, Rare offers discounted cocktails, wines and snacks at happy hour.
Experience the comfort that comes with knowing all of the details are taken care of.
For parties of 6 or more, please call the restaurant and ask to speak with a manager.
For parties of 5 or more, gratuity of 17% will be included.
***Separate Checks will not be accepted for parties of 9 or more***
All guests of parties 5 or more must be present before being seated.
Ruths Chris Steak House serves the finest aged, corn-fed USDA Prime beef. Broiled in a trademark 1,800° oven & served on a plate heated to 500 degrees, your steak is presented sizzling hot at your table.
Additionally, the menu includes select fresh seafood & other meat entrees. A variety of fresh-cooked vegetables, including seven kinds of potatoes, salads, homemade desserts & an extensive selection of over 100 domestic & imported wines complete your dining experience.
Ruths Chris never fails to please
Enjoy a meal in our beautiful bistro or on the deck/patio as weather permits. We have a great selection of wine, cocktails, and carry a variety of domestic and craft beers.
The Schoolhouse is also a great venue for small events - micro weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, baby showers, and any other celebrations!
We are excited to have you in!
Bill and Betty’s sons, Bill, Jack, and Robert, along with their crew, now carry on the tradition of outstanding hospitality of von Rutenberg Ventures. Waterfront dining on the patio and a sunset over the marina make dinner at Mariner’s an evening to remember. We offer five options for dining. Dine-in, expanded outdoor seating, carryout, curbside, and dockside. Try our monthly summer Lobster Boil. You can now enjoy the lobster boils by dine-in or takeout! Advance reservations required.
- JMJenelleMWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFantastic food, excellent service & lovely ambiance. We’ll definitely be back!More infoMerchant$$$$• Contemporary American• Madison•4.5
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe got to sit on the upper floor which was very nice, it was busy but not too loud and our food came out very quick, our server was very pleasant aswell.More infoLucille$$$$• Pizzeria• Madison•4.6
- LLolaNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoWe enjoyed a great manhatten cocktail and a delicious appetizer along with an excellent rib eye with mushrooms and a very tasty creamed spinach. The best was the bananas foster for dessert.More infoRare Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Madison•4.7
- ZZuleaWisconsin •3 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 8, 2023Great steaks, great service. We always go for our anniversary.More infoJohnny Delmonico's$$$$• Steakhouse• Madison•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good experience! They were friendly with our toddler, which we were nervous about since it is a wine bar and nice restaurant. All was good, but we liked the roasted carrot dish the best out of the appetizers we tried.More infoEno Vino Downtown$$$$• Bistro• Madison•4.7
Wisconsin's capital surrounds most of Lake Mendota and the nearby suburbs. Whether you're taking a stroll by the water in summer or ice skating downtown during the cooler months, make sure you take a break to try a kringle. Wisconsin is one of only a few states to declare a state pastry, and this delightful Danish dessert is worth the acclaim. If you're looking for a full meal rather than just dessert, head downtown to see a selection of the most popular restaurants. The square around the Capitol is home to a dozen cozy pubs and steakhouses, so you can enjoy an Irish draft beer or classic burger. For those who prefer Asian food, there is a wide array of Thai, Chinese, and Japanese fare to enjoy here as well.
Frequently asked questions
- Vilas Park
- Yellowstone Conservation Area
- Monona Terrace Community And Convention Center
- Hook Lake Bog State Natural Area
- The Madison Concourse Hotel
- Kohl Center
- Governor Dodge State Park
- The Edgewater
- Camp Randall Stadium
- Law Park
- Overture Center For The Arts
- Pleasant Hill Hights Park
- Blue Mounds State Park
- Elvehjem Art Museum
- Breese Stevens Field
- Cherokee Marsh State Natural Area
- Waubesa Wetlands State Natural Area
- Capitol Square
- Mass Station
- University Wisconsin Madison