- DNDaveN1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoEverything is always great! From drinks in the bar to dinner you can’t go wrong. This is nothing new. It’s been like this for years. Staff is always friendly and the setting if perfect!!!More infoGolden MastPrice: Expensive• Steak• Okauchee•4.5
- GSGannonSWisconsin •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis our second time, and we were impressed again. The service was wonderful, the food was outstanding, and the the cocktails were inspired. The menu was different both times we’ve been, which is so much fun. Our server was funny and enjoyable. Thanks I.D. for a wonderful evening!More infoI.d.Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Delafield•4.7
- MDMaryD1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoHad the flavorful porterhouse for 2, delish. Plenty of leftovers. Ventured out on a Tuesday evening to celebrate a birthday. Haven't been for awhile since I traveled about 50 miles away. Doesn't disappoint.More infoMr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse – BrookfieldPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Brookfield•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat time again! Changes have happened over the year and can imagine for some, knowing change isn’t always easy at first, it’s taken a minute to get used to. But I believe they are going to be like an airplane and only up and up from here!! Appreciate the service from Maelee who once again makes the experience memorable.More infoRed Circle InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Nashotah•4.2
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
In the 1800s, the Potawatomi Indians named this area Shabaquanake, meaning "growing place". Today, Hartland is a charming small town with excellent parks, bike trails, and fun festivals as well as great dining options.  When it's time to eat, you'll find everything from modern rustic to fine dining choices. Hartland features a diverse array of international cuisines. You can enjoy authentic Italian food with homemade pasta dishes like Ravioli di Granchio. This pasta is made with blue crab meat, ricotta cheese, and spinach. Or you can savor Gnocchi Veneziana with basil pesto and fresh shrimp. You'll also find Moroccan lamb tagine with vegetables and couscous, slow roasted duck with a French flair, or Japanese-style short ribs. After a delicious meal, don't forget to top it off with coffee and a Hartland specialty sweet treat, frozen custard.