Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nestled in the Monashee Mountains and surrounded by established forest, you will feel like you are in the middle of nowhere, but in fact are just a 10-minute drive from downtown Revelstoke.
Our cocktail menu reflects our dining menu with local ingredients, housemade syrups and eclectic pairings.
Featuring a rotating menu so you can come and enjoy the Chef's new creations right through the summer.
Opening June 15th through to end of September, Wednesday - Saturday from 5.30pm.
Allow us to take you on a multi-sensory exploration of estate-grown wines paired with in-season fare in this wine-paired experience created in concert with the land.
Join us for exceptional cuisine and elegant wines paired with exquisite views.
Family Style 3 course Lunch $65 pp
Join us for dinner beginning November 24th!
We hope we could give you a special Indian feeling with the colorful warm atmosphere and our excellent traditional & fusion food. Enjoy the concept, relax and feel Delhi in Vancouver.
Chef Masahiro Omori is the Executive Chef / Co-owner of Yuwa Japanese Cuisine who was born and raised in Chiba, Japan. His grandmother "YUWA" passionately owned a fish market in Chiba, Japan for over 50 years. Yuwa's dedication to her craft deeply touched Chef Omori and he lovingly brings her spirit forward with his professional experience at a well-known long-established Kaiseki restaurant in Tokyo, Japan.
Chef Masahiro Omori brings specialized regional dishes from across Japan taking advantage of the highest quality, freshest local BC ingredients. These can all be paired with our specialized selection of wines and sake.
Located adjacent to the elegant Grand Lobby, The Dining Room offers personal and attentive service in an intimate setting perfect for any occasion. The casual yet sophisticated space additionally features floor-to-ceiling ocean views for dining in Victoria, BC that is beyond comparison.
Currently offering a 4 course Table d'Hote, set menu ($129 per person) with wine pairings (additional $50). Open for reservations every Friday and Saturday evening 5:00 to 9pm.
Named for the curvature on the side of a ski or snowboard, Sidecut Steakhouse offers a modern take on traditional mountain cuisine. Enjoy prime-aged steakhouse cuts, cooked to perfection and inimitably paired with house-made rubs and signature sauces. Featuring a locally-sourced menu that evolves seasonally, the restaurant’s farm-to-table and Oceanwise Certification pays homage to British Columbia's diverse fare.
To complement any meal, the extensive wine list features international labels as well as an exclusive selection of B.C.'s premier vintages, featuring more than 200 bottles and an eclectic selection of 30 wines by the glass. Sip international varietals and several boutique British Columbia wines, if you’re in the mood for local flavours.
We offer a Two Course, Wine Paired Experience for our lunch service and a Three Course, Wine Paired Experience for our dinner service.
We do our best to accommodate our guest's requests, however we cannot guarantee a table on our patio. If you would like to sit on our patio, we recommend booking when we open at 11:30am.
Groups of 8 or larger may be charged an 18% gratuity.
Please note that JJ’s and Chef’s Table service may be interrupted by inclement weather, including extreme heat or significant snowfalls. VCC makes this precaution to keep the staff and customers safe. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- OTOpenTable DinerMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent food (we had the chikken tikka, lamb curry, coconut chicken, panek paneer and aloo goobi). Their naan is amazing and flavourful chai hit the spot after dinner. Staff were all very nice people.More infoHariyali Express Indian Cuisine & BarPrice: Moderate• Indian• North Vancouver•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoA longtime favorite restaurant, the only things that weren’t top rate was items on the menu that were not available. Otherwise, highly recommendMore infoCafe CarthagePrice: Expensive• French• Commercial Drive•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerWinnipeg / Manitoba •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI've never had better sushi. Incredibly fresh, incredibly tasty, and incredibly expensive - but worth it to have such amazing sushi. The Wagyu beef appetizer was melt in your mouth. Will definitely be back, but only special occasions as it costs 2x other date nights!More infoMiku Restaurant - VancouverPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Coal Harbour•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Dani works at the front desk and she provided great customer service. Reza is the waitress and she is fast & efficient. Both provided impeccable service! They have a great team of people. Food is excellent as usual. Been a customer for for a long time.More infoMinami RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Yaletown•4.6
- PPetervipVancouver / British Columbia •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had delicious food and great service. The restaurant is a bit loud at times thoughMore infoHomer Street Cafe & BarPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Yaletown•4.5
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
A jewel of the West Coast, British Columbia’s capital city is known for its pristine seafood, modern architecture and stunning backyard mountains. Dungeness crab, wild salmon, dim sum, and creative fusion cuisine are popular picks among Vancouver’s culinary kaleidoscope. And as the birthplace of West Coast Modernism, Vancouver is a leader in sustainable design and philosophy. It comes as no surprise that responsibly sourced, local foods fill the plate, too. Vancouver is a proudly diverse city with a reported 40% of residents hailing from countries beyond Canadian borders.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Vancouver is Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Vancouver International Airport
- West 4th Avenue Shopping Street
- Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Oak Bay Marina
- Mcpherson Theatre
- Holiday Inn Vancouver-Centre Broadway
- Lonsdale Quay
- Simon Fraser University
- Victoria Fisherman's Wharf
- Steveston Heritage Fishing Village
- River Rock Casino Resort
- Pacific Centre Mall Vancouver
- Hume Hotel & Spa
- Hampton Inn & Suites, by Hilton - Vancouver Downtown
- Delta Grand Okanagan Resort
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- The Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Waterfront Station
- Furry Creek Bed & Breakfast
- Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
- 21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
- Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
- 50 Vancouver Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
- 10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
- Vancouver's Award-winning Restaurants
- 100 Vancouver / British Columbia Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Where Chefs Eat in Vancouver