Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Austrian & European cuisine. Known for our Schnitzel, Charcuterie, Cheese and other seasonal fare. Delicious homemade desserts. German and Austrian wine from small producers, old world regional specialties, & natural wines. Unique craft cocktails hand made by our bartenders, house made infusions & syrups, eclectic spirit list, rare whiskey, rum, amaro, gin, whisky, scotch, cane & agave spirits. German beer program featuring lagers, bock and hefe weizen. Rotating drafts featuring hazy IPAs. Local cultural hot spot with energetic, social atmosphere. Great for birthday or anniversary. Fresh, locally sourced produce. Dinner Wed-Sat. and Brunch Sunday AM for luxury dining or expeditious business meal. Reservations recommended, not required. Elegant private dining and full restaurant buyouts available.
Stella’s honors rustic & modern Greek cuisine, bringing the freshest ingredients & Mediterranean fare table side.
-PLEASE BE ADVISED- RESERVATIONS CANCELED ON THE SAME DAY WILL RESULT IN A CHARGE OF $25.00 PER PERSON APPLIED TO THE CREDIT CARD GIVEN WHEN BOOKING, THE SAME FEE APPLES TO "NO-SHOW" RESERVATIONS -NO EXCEPTIONS-
ADARRA WILL HONOR YOUR RESERVATION NO EARLIER THAN 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TIME YOU ARE BOOKED FOR. FOR GUESTS RUNNING LATE, YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE HELD FOR 15 MINUTES.
Savory aromas drift from the kitchen as one enters the front door, giving a hint of culinary delights to come. The casual and comfortable, yet elegant interior of the restaurant is warm and inviting. A large stone fireplace adorns a corner in the main dining room, casting a soft glow around the room.
We are Richmond’s premier French dining experience. Our menu is a collection of dishes cultivated by a Master French chef. We offer an array of fine wines from around the world, 23 are poured by the glass. Our mixologist boasts an impressive range of signature crafted cocktails and guest favorites.
As we are often fully seated on Fridays and Saturdays, we can only hold a reservation for 15 minutes without advanced notice. We allocate 2 hours for parties of 2 to 5, 2 ½ hours for parties of 6 or more.
New American restaurant and bar that is inspired by the agricultural and coastal traditions and bounty of Virginia. Lemaire delivers the quality and service The Jefferson Hotel is known for, but in an accessible format without the pretense, formality or expense!
Thank you for joining us!!
The Tobacco Company Restaurant is proudly celebrating over 40 years as Richmond's landmark dining and entertainment venue. This four-story, breath-taking restaurant embodies the spirit of Southern hospitality and charm. The exceptional menu features slow-roasted prime rib, aged Angus steaks, fresh seafood, and an award-winning wine list. Enjoy live entertainment on our first floor with never a cover or dance the night away in our lower level nightclub. Our staff is committed to excellence and the creation of an unforgettable dining experience. Open five days a week in Historic Shockoe Slip.
Tulsi, the queen of herbs, has been used in Indian cooking for hundreds of years. We are proud to bring this ayurvedic herb to the Carytown, Richmond community.
We are proud to bring the flavors of Old (vecchio) and New (nuovo) Italy to the table. From classic dishes that the Genova family made on Sundays for family dinner to new and unique twists on Italian cuisine, every dish is made with love.
- DdiannaslVirginia •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful dinner. We had a 5;30 reservation and got there at that time. Seated immediately, ordered and ate. We were not rushed but realized we were done before 6:30 (no appetizers and got dessert to go).More infoBookbinder's Seafood and SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Richmond•4.7
- BTBonnieTVirginia •8 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe chose this restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary because of the ambience. The lighting over each table makes for an intimate feeling and the tables have white tablecloths and red cloth napkins with freesia flower centerpieces. The restaurant was beautifully decorated for the Christmas holiday. The hostess Kimi was delightful and we were also greeted by the manager upon our arrival. Our waiter was very attentive and our meals were delicious and ample portions. My husband had the prime rib and I had the vegetarian lasagna. We were pleasantly surprised when our waiter told us that dessert would be complimentary for our anniversary!More infoThe Tobacco Company RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Richmond•4.7
- SLSvetlanaLWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAn amazing dinner, but the amount of food was breathtakingly large. I feel some of the dishes should come with warnings that these are shareable entrees etc.More infoStella's - RichmondPrice: Moderate• Greek• Richmond•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were looking for reservations in December, to go enjoy the decorations and a beautiful date night. I’m sure we all know you don’t just randomly decide to get a reservation in December (lol) I clicked January and was shocked to find a lunch and dinner reservation available for New Years Day. So we chose dinner, and arrived early to walk around and take everything in. The hotel was beautiful and quiet, and fairly empty. We went to the restaurant early to sit at the bar and grab some drinks before dinner, and the host offered to seat us early if a table opened up. The drinks were phenomenal, and everything smelled incredible. Everyone was so delightfully friendly. We were seated early and grabbed two appetisers (the trumpet royale mushrooms, and the farro and apple salad, and they could have both been meals!), two entrées (the rockfish and the lamb shank. The rockfish was the real winner.) and then we grabbed dessert. We got the vanilla almond mousse, with apple sorbet and nuts. Absolutely spectacular. I dreamt of it last night. Highly recommend the espresso with a shot of baileys, or an old fashioned, to pair with that dessert. Always such a wonderful experience. Thank you to the incredible hosts, bartenders, and servers!More infoLemaire at The Jefferson HotelPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Richmond•4.7
- JMJoMarievipSan Diego •79 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A casual place to eat with a lively bar scene. We had a delicious chunky guacomole as a starter and tasty turkey burger with quinoa salad as a side and a French Pinot Noir. Reasonable price.More infoThe Daily Kitchen and Bar Restaurant-CarytownPrice: Moderate• American• Richmond•4.2
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The city of Richmond is located in one of the original 13 colonies, so it isn’t surprising that it is a quintessential American city. It is here that you will find several different types of food that include the typical American fare. For instance, you can indulge in a meal of lasagna and mozzarella salad in this town. If you would like to be more traditional, you can also find typical Southern cuisine here. Don’t be surprised to see Chinese and Japanese options because they exist in Richmond too! Try crab from Chesapeake Bay and the hearty Brunswick stew that's so popular in the region. With plenty of museums and historical sites to visit, your trip to Richmond, Virginia, will be flavorful in more ways than one.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Richmond is Max's on Broad
- Maggie L Walker National Historic Site
- Two Hundred Block West Franklin Historic District
- Greater Richmond Convention Centre
- Fort Abbott Park
- Maymont Park
- Richmond International Airport
- Tuckahoe Shopping Center
- Richmond Marriott
- University Stadium
- Kanawha Plaza
- Monument Avenue Historic District
- Regency Square Shopping Center
- Canal Walk
- Powhite Park
- Glenwood Golf Club
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum
- Patrick Henry Park
- Monroe Park Historic District
- Chimborazo Park
- Southpark Mall