Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Gordonsville
See what locals rave about in Gordonsville
- GGwynn1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoNice meal in a charming setting. Very new waiter did the best he could.More infoThe Local$$$$• Contemporary American• Charlottesville•4.4
- SScorpyVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI was warmly greeted by Anthony, who led me to our table (I had dropped my friend off at the restaurant before parking the car). Our server, Kevin, was fantastic! He was friendly and knowledgeable and provided top-notch service. The food was as terrific as it always is. I highly recommend the C&O to anyone in search of great victuals and great service! Stephen SmithMore infoC&O$$$$• American• Charlottesville•4.9
- FFFrankFWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 24, 2023Everything came together, great food,great wine, comfortable ambiance and great weather in mid May. Pleased with the Cabernet Franc Res 2021 took a bottle home.More infoPalladio$$$$• Italian• Gordonsville•4.6
- TtdogvipWashington, D.C. Area •32 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great dinner at 1799. All the food was excellent. Loved the smoky Old Fashioned. Perfect eveningMore info1799 at The Clifton$$$$• Farm-to-table• Charlottesville•4.7
- CMCatherineMSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waitress Lisa was great and it was a great night! This is why we choose Melting Pot for my sons birthday every year!More infoThe Melting Pot - Charlottesville$$$$• Fondue• Charlottesville•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Gordonsville
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Gordonsville, Virginia is located near Charlottesville and provides plenty of great dining options. One of the most common types of restaurants in town is the classic American diner. Down-home foods like fried chicken and mashed potatoes are must-haves in the area. Pair these restaurants with barbecue joints, and you have an unbeatable combination. You may also wish to try some of the diverse local offerings featuring international cuisines. Several Mexican places serve high-quality tacos, and fine dining French restaurants offer clams, coq au vin and escargot. Speaking of seafood, local oysters are king. Gordonsville is one of the best places for catching and eating oysters for you to enjoy in a number of area eateries.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Gordonsville is Palladio