Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If your surroundings don't clue you in, your first glance at the menu will. Painted Pony is not your standard fare. Contemporary American cuisine evidently doesn't mean just another good steakhouse, and the simply written food descriptions promise something new and intriguing for your palate.
The Painted Pony has perfected the fine art of using fresh ingredients and delicate flavoring. An exceptional wine list, generous portions, attentive service, and reasonable prices will convince you to return to "the Pony" anytime you're in St. George.
- KSKSokvipSan Diego •12 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoSuper quaint restaurant with a very friendly staff and a great menu! The chef even came out to greet our table to say hello and thank us for coming in. The salmon was amazing and if I had been more hungry I’d have tried the goulash! We will definitely be back next time we’re in St. George!More infoAragostaPrice: Expensive• European• St. George•4.8
- RKRebeccaKvipLas Vegas •60 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI’ve reviewed this restaurant before and I have to tell you that is is better than ever. Chef’s ever changing menu brings new flavors and keeps favorites. It’s really, really good!!!More infoPainted PonyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• St. George•4.8
- SPSabraPUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Great food. Great atmosphere. Amazing staff. It’s like going home to an Italian Grandma’s cooking. You are treated like family from the moment you walk in until the moment you leave.More infoNonna Ina Italian RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• St. George•4.8
- SSusanvipLas Vegas •12 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023We had an outside table which had a beautiful view! The food was amazing as well as the wine choices!More infoCliffside RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• St. George•4.3
- NMNaomiMiaUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The duck tacos were absolutely incredible! We enjoy our visit each time we have gone to Wood Ash Rye.More infoWood Ash RyePrice: Expensive• American• St. George•4.6
Discover St. George
Surrounded by breathtaking red cliffs, St. George is located in southwestern Utah near the state's border with Arizona. Sunset-colored landscape surrounds this suburban center. The unique makeup of this oasis in the desert means you can grab a quick lunch before heading out for a hike or dive into a good steak after a day of golf. St. George offers a smorgasbord of sit down restaurants and a slew of coffee shops that serve real American cuisine for every palate. Diners can also partake in international favorites like Thai noodles and sushi rolls as well as modern Tex-Mex fusion cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in St. George is Cliffside Restaurant
- Las Palmas Villa 1203
- Las Palmas 1635
- Paradise Village at Zion by Utah's Best Vacation Rentals
- Hampton Inn St. George
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course
- Lava Falls at Entrada Vacation Rentals
- Baker Reservoir Recreation Area
- Pine Park
- Brigham Young Winter Home Historical Site
- Jacob Hamblin Home
- Jacob Hamblin Home Historical Site
- Americas Best Value Inn Saint George
- Las Palmas Villa 1207
- Multi Resorts Villas at Southgate
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Saint George
- Las Palmas Villa 1626
- Courtyard by Marriott St. George
- Hillside Palms Rv Park
- Snow Canyon State Park
- Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum