Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Anthera uses ingredients that are fresh with no preservatives providing the authentic taste of each ingredient.
At Anthera we understand that it's difficult to find places to eat that meet your dietary needs. Be it Gluten Free, Vegetarian or Vegan, we have plenty of variety for you.
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy Wife and I really enjoyed our meal. The food was excellent. The service was outstanding.More infoBlack SagePrice: Very Expensive• American• Virgin•4.7
- DdonaldwChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat casual restaurant with interesting menu. We’ve been coming here for 23 years and have never been disappointedMore infoThe Bit and SpurPrice: Expensive• American• Springdale (Zion National Park)•4.7
- DdonaldwChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe love this restaurant. We visit Springdale every year, and we always make a point of eating here - at least once!More infoSwitchback GrillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Springdale (Zion National Park)•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023We had a reservation and were seated within 10 mins. Food and service was amazing. I had the seafood pasta and it was delicious.More infoDulivia Ristorante ItalianoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Springdale (Zion National Park)•4.1
- TTonyvipDenver / Colorado •84 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 7, 2023Great food and service. Good for gluten free options. A definate recommended restaurant when in Sprindale.More infoAntheraPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Springdale (Zion National Park)•3
Discover Springdale (Zion National Park)
With its majestic views and towering cliffs, Springdale provides the perfect backdrop for a memorable dining experience. It is the closest town to the entrance of Zion National Park, and its horizon is nothing short of breathtaking. Because the town supports the nearby park visitors, casual eating is king here. Several local cafes offer classic American fare, and almost every menu has vegetarian-friendly options. Despite Utah's restrictive liquor laws, Springdale has a vibrant pub scene, with a full-service, eat-in bar in the area. While you might not expect to find ethnic food, surprising culinary gems include restaurants featuring Thai, Chinese, and Mexican cuisines. Of course, you can easily find a classic steakhouse as well.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Springdale (Zion National Park) is The Bit and Spur
- Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn
- Louder Ranger Station
- East Temple
- Bronco Bobbi's Hideout & Calamity Jane's
- The Lodge at Duck Creek
- Hilltop Hideout
- Elk Meadows Resort
- Comfort Inn & Suites Beaver
- Panquitch Lake Forest Service Station
- Vermillion Castle Guard Station
- Days Inn Beaver
- Duck Creek Village Inn
- Butch Cassidy's Hideout Motel
- Piute Lake State Park
- Orderville Canyon
- Econo Lodge Beaver
- Butch Cassidy Home
- Court of The Patriarchs
- Observation Point
- Crimson Hills Motel