Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Owner - Liz Huot
Owner/Chef - Jesse Huot
When the opportunity came to open a restaurant in Senoia, we knew it was a natural extension of our passion. We hope you capture a few of those special moments here.
Thanks for joining us on this journey we call Nic & Norman’s.
For aficionados of fine spirits, our extensive bourbon and tequila selection is a true revelation. Sip on Kentucky's liquid gold, indulge in the smoky notes of tequila, or savor our special handcrafted cocktails that are a fusion of creativity and mixology expertise. Our bar is your gateway to an unrivaled spirits experience.
Not a fan of bourbon or tequila? No worries! We also offer an impressive selection of craft beers that cater to every beer lover's dream. Explore our carefully curated beer menu, featuring local and international brews, and discover your new favorite.
- RBRichardBSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoSimply amazing! Best Pittsburgh rare steak I ever had and we live in Las Vegas. Nice charr on the outside. Best service… very attentive never had to wait for anything. First stop for anyone looking for a great experience.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - Louisville$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steak• Downtown Louisville•4.9
- SShanCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was delicious, service was phenomenal. If seated on the terrace in the winter it can be a bit chilly and also feels removed from the main restaurant space-this can be a positive or a negative depending on personal preference. We ordered a bit of everything and each bite was excellent. Looking forward to eating here when we return and highly recommend it.More infoRepeal Oak Fired Steakhouse$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- LRLaurenRCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBob’s Steak and Chop House was nothing short of a fantastic dining experience. Highly recommend the rack of lamb and filet as entrees. Impeccable service. It was a fabulous place to celebrate a birthday.More infoBob's Steak & Chop House - Omni Louisville$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Louisville•4.6
- BMBrianMCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoBeing me and my fiancés first time there it was amazing. The starter was absolutely amazing. The steak was cooked perfect and the burger was amazing as well. Definitely recommend to everyoneMore infoNic & Normans - Louisville$$$$Price: Moderate• American• West Louisville•4.4
- JSJulieSIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2024Great food and even better service from Darius!! HUGE selection of bourbon and a newly added second floor off of the bar. Sampler platter is the way to go!More infoDoc Crow's Southern Smokehouse & Raw Bar$$$$Price: Moderate• Southern• Downtown Louisville•4.2
Frequently asked questions
As of February 23, 2024 there are 10 restaurants in West Louisville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary Italian, Pizzeria, Speakeasy, Global, International and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Louisville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Louisville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.