Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- KKmullDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was one of the best meals my friend and I have had in such a long time. Everything we had was simply delicious, we both highly recommend this wonderful restaurant.More infoKini's$$$$• Mediterranean• Cherry Creek•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our Anniversary dinner was amazing! Giovanna took amazing care of us, was personable, and extremely friendly and attentive. Great selection at the salad bar and the meat selection did not disappoint. There was even a phenomenal special on a great bottle of wine. We will definitely be back!More infoTexas de Brazil - Denver$$$$• Steakhouse• Stapleton•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waiter was awesome and food was incredible as always.More infoQuality Italian- Denver$$$$• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.7
- KCKalaCChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is one of my favorite restaurants in Cherry Creek. Great food, outstanding service (Travis was wonderful), the only drawback is how noisy it: I’m a quiet talker and my date has a difficult time hearing me. It’s still worth it! I go to North again and again. Definitely recommend it.More infoNorth Italia – Denver$$$$• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.7
- YOYesitisODenver / Colorado •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing. Checked in without hovering. Water was filled and cocktails replaced without us asking. Offered helpful menu suggestions regarding flavor and GF modifications. Food was delicious.More infoTrue Food Kitchen - Cherry Creek$$$$• American• Cherry Creek•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
A planned urban neighborhood on the outskirts of Denver, the Stapleton area combines is a vibrant, modern neighborhood with noteworthy food choices. One of the fastest growing cuisine specialties in the Stapleton area is its Northern Italian restaurant scene, with a number of first-class trattorias and bistros gaining acclaim. Among boutique shops and open-air promenades, the Northfield/Stapleton area features a number of wine bars, beer gardens and upscale casual dining options with an emphasis on Rocky Mountain brewpub fare. Stapleton may be a genteel suburb, but it’s still part of Denver's gourmet burger tradition, as reflected in the neighborhood’s many burger joints. The burgers you can find here range from the gourmet to classic neighborhood favorites.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 21, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in Northfield Stapleton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Asian, Contemporary Mexican, Indian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Northfield Stapleton who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Northfield Stapleton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Montview Park
- Fairfax Park
- Martin Luther King Park
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge
- Embassy Suites Denver Stapleton
- Moorhead Park
- Spencer Garrett Park
- Mel Silverman Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Denver
- Denver's Best Inn & Suites
- Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge
- Comfort Inn Denver East
- Dick's Sporting Goods Park
- Comfort Inn & Suites Denver
- Monaco Park
- Elmendorf Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - Denver Gateway Park
- Holiday Inn Express Denver East
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North