Chapel Hill Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Chapel Hill
Outdoor dining in Chapel Hill
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Chapel Hill
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
When you walk through the shadowed glass doors of Talulla's, an instant transformation begins to occur. Your mind and body begin to relax. Your ears pick up on the eclectic mix of music. Your eyes wonder around the walls, decorated in Turkish rugs; then the ceilings, scattered with warm, unique lighting pieces; then the floors... the dark, hardwood floors; and finally, across the plush seating areas, disguised by cushions and pillows and fabric leisurely draped around the frames.
Due to a Lack of Staff, we are currently not open for Lunch or Offering Sushi.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Orange County has reissued an Indoor Mask Mandate. Upon entering, please have your mask on properly until you are seated. If walking around the restaurant, please wear your mask.
From the moment you walk in to the last delicious morsel you will taste, we promise to deliver a unique and exquisite dining experience. Our cuisine combines classical as well as modern Asian and European cooking techniques to enhance the flavors of local and sustainable ingredients. Our menu changes often to capitalize on the freshest and most seasonal fare. We believe George Barnard Shaw said it best when he said. There is no love sincerer than the love of food." We couldn't agree more. From fork to mouth, we wish you good eats.
Chef Michael and the Elements Team
Featured in the October 2019 edition of News & Observer and received a 4 out of 5 star rating. It has been consistently voted as one of the Top 10 Ethnic restaurants and has also been recognized as the Best Indian Restaurant in the Triangle for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Staying true to our philosophy of always using fresh ingredients, while prioritizing our customers, our chefs have remained on the cutting edge of ever-evolving Mexican Cuisine.
From partnerships with local farms, including Harland's Creek Farm in Pittsboro and Lil Farm in Timberlake, to herbs harvested from gardens on the property, to dishes that celebrate North Carolina’s seasons, The Fearrington House’s mission to provide Relais & Chateaux level cuisine and service to guests has remained constant since opening in 1980.
Our menu is complemented by a beverage program featuring an extensive wine list, a full cocktail bar, and beers celebrating North Carolina breweries.
Any Allergies and Food Preferences are to be provided in advance. If not provided, not all requests can be accommodated.
Should you not find a desired time available online, please contact the restaurant directly at 919 542 2121.
Using only the highest quality ingredients, Bin 54 elevates classic steakhouse dishes to a new level of refinement. Staged in a warm contemporary setting, diners are offered glimpses of the wood-fired grill, semi-open kitchen and the temperature controlled wine room stocked with an extensive inventory of both eclectic and traditional selections. We also offer three private dining rooms; the Wine Cellar, which seats up to 8 guests, the Aberdeen Room, which seats up to 25 guests, and the Solarium, which seats up to 30 guests. Please contact us for information on large group and private dining.
Osteria reflects the passion behind Italian cuisine and culture-
a daily celebration of life while gathering around a shared table, of enjoying the beauty in simply prepared hand-made pasta, locally sourced ingredients and vibrant flavors, in having gratitude for the local farmers, fisherman, and artisans from which it all came, and always- a love for great company.
Restaurant experiences trending in Chapel Hill
See what locals rave about in Chapel Hill
- ACAudieC1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoNormally I stay away from writing any type of review, but Tandem, in Carrboro,NC is a must for anyone looking for a place,taste service and atmosphere to remember. Thank you, SoKool for the experienceMore infoTandem$$$$• Contemporary American• Carrboro•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •82 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoDelicious meal in an outside garden burrata could Have been meal in itself. Pasta dishes perfectly done my friend had perfectly prepared steak Cocktails fun and wine list by the glass enough to make it tough to choose Fun to introduce my friend to this restaurant A real jewel and setting lovely outside or inside Saved room for tiramisu Connor was attentive with helpful suggestionsMore infoOsteria Georgi$$$$• Italian• Chapel Hill•4.7
- SSScottSRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOur server, Paul was amazing and remembered us from a previous visit. He knew how to steer my husband to a dish that wasn’t too spicy…and he loved it! We will definitely be back 😊More infoCholanad Restaurant and Bar$$$$• South Indian• Chapel Hill•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 21, 2023Awesome food and drinks. Service is great. Overall A+ experienceMore infoQue Chula Craft Tacos & Tequila Bar$$$$• Mexican• Chapel Hill•4.7
- KMKhloeMRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a reservation for New Year's Day brunch. It was great! There were a few service details missing, slow water refills and slow coffee condiments, but those were minor. Our food was delicious. We had the baked eggs, brunch fried chicken, side of fruit, and side of bacon. These were at a great price point for the amount and quality of the food. We'll definitely come back!More infoVenable Bistro$$$$• Contemporary American• Carrboro•4.7
Discover Chapel Hill
The "Southern Part of Heaven" boasts the country’s first chartered public university and championship hoops. Whether you’re in town to cheer your team, visit family and friends or relive college days, you'll be impressed by Chapel Hill’s diverse restaurants. Are you in the mood for pizza? Selections include wood-fired and brick-oven pizza. You’ll find roasted vegetables, chicken and even non-traditional pizza toppings and sauces, such as barbecue. Speaking of BBQ, local sauces are mostly of the North Carolina pit-cooked pork variety. Fried chicken, catfish, homemade desserts and hushpuppies are among the town's other Southern offerings. Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Italian, Asian-fusion and Mexican cuisine help highlight the many backgrounds represented in Chapel Hill.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Chapel Hill. Our customers recommend Kipos Greek Taverna - Chapel Hill, Osteria Georgi and Fearrington House Restaurant
As of June 9, 2023 there are 22 restaurants in Chapel Hill. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Greek, Asian, Steakhouse, Indian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Chapel Hill who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Chapel Hill either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Chapel Hill
- Sanford Shopping Center
- Boshamer Stadium
- Rizzo Conference Center
- The Carolina Inn
- North Campus Recreation Complex
- Fontana Dam
- University Mall Shopping Center
- University Mall
- Econo Lodge Sanford
- Sheraton Chapel Hill
- Days Inn - Chapel Hill
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sanford
- Francis E Henry Stadium
- Bray Park
- Americas Best Value Inn Sanford
- The Siena Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Belk Field
- Coker Arboretum
- Courtyard Chapel Hill