Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Richmond
Outdoor dining in Richmond
Restaurant experiences trending in Richmond
See what locals rave about in Laurel
- EOEllenOVirginia •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had the special of ravioli with shrimp and vodka sauce. It was excellent, as was the bread and the avocado salad. Service was outstanding, with an attentive but not overbearing waitstaff. The restaurant was staffed well, and was full, so they are obviously doing something quite well. Definitely a place to return to.More infoAzzurro$$$$• Italian• Richmond•4.6
- WSWesSvipVirginia •24 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe dined with friends at Buckheads on a Wednesday evening and had a terrific experience. We started with an appetizer of escargot, which was wonderful with the garlic butter in which it was served (excellent dipping sauce for bread too!). I chose the prime ribeye and my wife chose the halibut fish of the day, and we shared dishes for a do-it-yourself surf and turf. What a tasty combination! Then dinner ended with pecan pie a la mode. The food was absolutely stellar and I'd vote for Buckheads as the #1 steakhouse in RVA. While Buckheads has an extensive wine list, we appreciated the fact that we could bring some of our own special bottles for a small corking fee. I would recommend Buckheads to anyone looking for a superior steakhouse experience with an added bonus of being a 100% local establishment. We will be back!More infoBuckheads - Richmond$$$$• Steak• Richmond•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The Food was delicious. The tuna was some of the best we have had. The waitress was patient and knowledgeable.More infoMOSAIC Restaurant$$$$• Contemporary American• Richmond•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Getting together with close friends 💙 We had an incredible time and will return.More infoThe Melting Pot - Richmond$$$$• Fondue• Richmond•4.5
- WwilldVirginia •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The service was great. Everything tasted fantastic, the live music was a perfect touch.More infoHondos$$$$• Steakhouse• Glen Allen•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Laurel
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Laurel who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Laurel either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.