- DdiannaslVirginia •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful dinner. We had a 5;30 reservation and got there at that time. Seated immediately, ordered and ate. We were not rushed but realized we were done before 6:30 (no appetizers and got dessert to go).More infoBookbinder's Seafood and SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Richmond•4.7
- BTBonnieTVirginia •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023We chose this restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary because of the ambience. The lighting over each table makes for an intimate feeling and the tables have white tablecloths and red cloth napkins with freesia flower centerpieces. The restaurant was beautifully decorated for the Christmas holiday. The hostess Kimi was delightful and we were also greeted by the manager upon our arrival. Our waiter was very attentive and our meals were delicious and ample portions. My husband had the prime rib and I had the vegetarian lasagna. We were pleasantly surprised when our waiter told us that dessert would be complimentary for our anniversary!More infoThe Tobacco Company RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Richmond•4.7
- SLSvetlanaLWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023An amazing dinner, but the amount of food was breathtakingly large. I feel some of the dishes should come with warnings that these are shareable entrees etc.More infoStella's - RichmondPrice: Moderate• Greek• Richmond•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were looking for reservations in December, to go enjoy the decorations and a beautiful date night. I’m sure we all know you don’t just randomly decide to get a reservation in December (lol) I clicked January and was shocked to find a lunch and dinner reservation available for New Years Day. So we chose dinner, and arrived early to walk around and take everything in. The hotel was beautiful and quiet, and fairly empty. We went to the restaurant early to sit at the bar and grab some drinks before dinner, and the host offered to seat us early if a table opened up. The drinks were phenomenal, and everything smelled incredible. Everyone was so delightfully friendly. We were seated early and grabbed two appetisers (the trumpet royale mushrooms, and the farro and apple salad, and they could have both been meals!), two entrées (the rockfish and the lamb shank. The rockfish was the real winner.) and then we grabbed dessert. We got the vanilla almond mousse, with apple sorbet and nuts. Absolutely spectacular. I dreamt of it last night. Highly recommend the espresso with a shot of baileys, or an old fashioned, to pair with that dessert. Always such a wonderful experience. Thank you to the incredible hosts, bartenders, and servers!More infoLemaire at The Jefferson HotelPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Richmond•4.7
- IMImaniMMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fantastic food. Awesome service. Overall great atmosphereMore infoSouthern KitchenPrice: Expensive• Southern• Richmond•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.