- YEYukonEmmaEllesNashville •11 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoLove this place. Great to see how this new restaurant has overcome adversity and abundance of available staff. Into year two toward a household name or better.More infoEmma Elle's Italian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.5
- RFRonF1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoIf you and your partner are cell phone eaters then this is not the place for you. We go for the complete experience. This place has it all!More infoLa Baguette BistroPrice: Moderate• French• Nichols Hills•4.9
- CRCarmenRendon1 review5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023We had our team meeting in the Peacock Room. Hector was AWESOME !!!The room was great, and the food was delicious. 10/10 would definitely hold more company events there and everyone that attended was talking about coming back with family/significant other.More infoLa BrasaPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Uptown 23rd•4.6
- SBStephenBvipSan Francisco Bay Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I just love everything about Bradford House. I’ve been many times beginning a few days after they opened. It’s always, always wonderful. Along with Chef Black, Chef Jeff, and Jeff Smith at Pachinko, Caleb Stangroom is in the very top group in OKC. The hotel is fabulous. The service terrific always. I attended the New Year’s Eve event last night. The event planner Abbey Adams has to be one of the best in OKC. The 5 course meal was perfect. Champagne in the room. A midnight toast. And the French fries at midnight was a nice surprise. I highly recommend the cocktail masterclasses and any of the special dinners. The high tea is a quick sell out and it’s great. They make you truly feel like you’re at home. I’ll return again and again. 5 stars isn’t enough. It’s simply the best.More infoBradford HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary French / American• Oklahoma City•4.6
- PWPiperWLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waitress was fantastic! She was great at explaining everything & very engaging.More infoTexas de Brazil - Oklahoma CityPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bethany who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bethany either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.