- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoLoved the experience!!! Excellent environment, great food options! That wagu beef burger was excellent!!! Super fun drinks. Loved that we could actually talk and hear each other. Priced well. Thank you!!!More infoJK by Chef KingPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Oklahoma City•4.5
- KGKenGDetroit / Eastern Michigan •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoReally enjoyed our visit to Red Prime !! The staff was so warm and friendly, the restaurant had a good vibe and the food was very good ! Highly recommend Red Prime if you find yourself in the Bricktown area !!More infoRed Prime SteakPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Automobile Alley•4.8
- RMRobinMOklahoma City •3 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 28, 2023our waiter was outstanding. He did a great job. The food was amazing also. We will definitely be backMore infoBroadway 10 Bar & ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Automobile Alley•4.8
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwestPrice: Moderate• Southwest• Paseo Arts•4.9
- TTTamTvipOklahoma City •28 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I was very surprsed that there were no options outside of pork for breakfast meats. Things were busy that morning due to the holiday, but our waitress worked to keep up.More infoPackard's New American KitchenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.6
Discover Automobile Alley
Automobile Alley is a neighborhood of Oklahoma City that is close to the city's National Memorial, famed for its gardens, pool, and monuments. The neighborhood is also home to several gourmet burger joints that dish up Angus beef burgers topped with ham, Swiss, and bacon with a hand-dipped milkshake, hand-cut fries, or beer-battered onion rings on the side. There are also several family-owned Mexican restaurants in Automobile Alley. You can enjoy a plate of tacos carnitas or huevos rancheros for lunch or a bowl of tortilla soup with chips and pico de gallo for dinner. Breakfast is a popular meal in Automobile Alley, and there are also several coffee shops featuring locally made filled doughnuts.