- IIsaac1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was excellent! Our appetizer was delicious, both of our steaks were cooked perfectly, and the cocktails were premium. The Delmonico Steak was one of the best steaks I've eaten. You get what you pay for with The Earle and I would highly recommend this restaurant for anyone wanting a nice dinner. Also, our server Duane (not sure on spelling) was great. Such a happy and friendly presence. When we return, we hope to have them again!More infoThe EarlePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Ann Arbor•4.7
- ARA2RobvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •43 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoAlways like this place. Everyone’s food was fantastic except for my branzino. Dry and poor presentation. Didn’t appreciate the sudden lighting change as the approached closing, either.More infoMediterranoPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Ann Arbor•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFirst time dining with the Gandy Dancer and all expectations were exceeded …. So much so we came back the next evening after the football game at The Big House , sat at the bar and had drinks and dinner … the bartenders were wonderful !! Came all the way from Maine and can’t wait to come back to Ann Arbor to visit and done with you again !!More infoGandy DancerPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Ann Arbor•4.6
- SSkyqueenNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Food was outstanding as well as the service. We will be back!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Ann ArborPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ann Arbor•4.7
- HHideaway1 review5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023We had a group of 12 (all first time Texas de Brazil visitors) together to celebrate my husband's birthday. The staff was extremely kind and knowledgeable. They made all of us "first timers" definitely wanting to return another time.More infoTexas de Brazil - Ann ArborPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Ann Arbor•4.4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ypsilanti who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ypsilanti either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.