Warm Springs Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Richmond
Restaurant experiences trending in Richmond
See what locals rave about in Warm Springs
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur family celebrated a graduation at Bookbinders, and we occupied 2 tables. The communication with the restaurant, and attention to detail leading up to our reservation was outstanding. On top of that, everything we were served was stellar! Our Server (Israel) was such a personable gem! The evening was terrific. Highly recommend!More infoBookbinder's Seafood and Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Richmond•4.7
- JJmonda008South Carolina •13 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoBeautiful restaurant and nice variety of food. Our waiter, Josh, was great - even with a broken arm! Prime rib, She Crab soup and seafood pasta were all very good. Marys cream pie dessert was a disappointment.More infoThe Tobacco Company Restaurant$$$$• American• Richmond•4.6
- SDSoDoRegularvipNew York / Tri-State Area •32 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We ordered four different meals with appetizers and everything was perfectly prepared and delicious! Our waiter, Shamar, was attentive, but not overly so. And, the location and decor were terrific.More infoThe Boathouse at Rocketts Landing$$$$• Seafood• Richmond•4
- SHStephanieHVirginia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was great! Drinks was pretty good as well. You will leave tipsy if you get the mimosa pitcher lol don’t let the size fool you. Very high traffic during brunch on Sundays but didn’t affect service much. Only complaint is that you have to walk far to get to the restroomsMore infoBar Solita$$$$• Fusion / Eclectic• Richmond•4.3
- ASAudreySvipWashington, D.C. Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful service. Friendliest restaurant in Richmond. And the food is great—we have brunch there every Sunday and are happy and full of good food when we leave. Our favorite brunch!!!!More infoTarrant's Downtown$$$$• American• Richmond•4.4
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Warm Springs
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Warm Springs
Inside the George Washington and Jefferson National Forest area sits the tiny town of Warm Springs. This Virginia community invites locals and visitors to stop by a neighborhood outpost for good old-fashioned fried chicken, an extensive salad bar and succulent pies. Enjoy a little history by partaking in a meal inside a building built in 1893, which now lures diners with sandwiches, American favorites, and wood-fired pizzas. Local steakhouses offer table-side meal preparations that are always popular with patrons. For a little taste out of the ordinary, enjoy American cuisine with a French twist along with a wide selection of global wines. And if you're into the farm-to-fork movement, you'll find a local inn that shares your passion by serving locally sourced American favorites in a renovated gristmill.