- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThis is my second visit and it was just as great as the first. The waitress was very attentive and so nice. They really made my birthday special. I will definitely return. The only recommendation I'd have is that there are more options for people with allergies. Also lamb chops were a bit fatty.More infoFahrenheit - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Goodyear was great! I brought my boyfriend who lives out of town, but comes to Charlotte frequently and this was is his favorite spot so far! Goodyear takes classic dishes and cocktails and puts a fun spin on them. Very unique and very delicious. Service was incredible as well. Nathan was so attentive, made us feel at home and made excellent recommendations for everything from our cocktails to appetizers to main course. We LOVED everything! Highly recommend the al pastor wings, the shake fries with parmesan, chopped wedge, and the New York strip - sounds straightforward, but trust me it’s anything but ordinary!More infoThe Goodyear HousePrice: Moderate• Southern• NODA•4.5
- SNSkylarN1 review5.0Dined on Nov 14, 2023Our food was wonderful, everything from appetizer to dessert was mouthwatering! Our waitress was phenomenal, one of the sweetest and most attentive ladies I’ve ever met. Our glasses were never empty, we had everything we asked for, and she kept empty dishes and glasses cleared off the table. Overall, this was one of the best dining experiences we have ever had!More infoThe Local RoomPrice: Moderate• American• Concord•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was good and staff excellent but certainly overpriced! A regular nothing special hamburger should never be $20. Will still go back.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant CharlottePrice: Moderate• undefined• SouthPark•4.8
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Albemarle who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Albemarle either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.