- RGRichGTampa / Central Florida West •8 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoFood was great. It was too cold in the restaurant.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - MurfreesboroPrice: Moderate• American• Murfreesboro•4.3
- MmickkvipMemphis / West Tennessee •15 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGood wine list at moderate pricing. The price of foods is very low even the quality of them is very high. Must go place.More infoTasting RoomPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Smyrna•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 6, 2023We had an excellent server; very prompt and she had a great attitude. The food was great, and the Brussels Sprouts were the best I’ve tasted anywhere. We had crab legs and they were good but we’re too expensive for what they were. It was an expensive meal but we enjoyed it.More infoRed Lobster - MurfreesboroPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Murfreesboro•3.9
- Mmic15Chicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service. Great environment, food, and drinks. Perfect place to meet up with friends.More infoPuckett's MurfreesboroPrice: Moderate• Southern• Murfreesboro•4.7
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Just a short drive from Nashville, this Southern city is a cool combination of country and contemporary. Rich in natural resources and Civil War history, it is also home to a bevy of distinctive dining options. Get messy at an award-winning barbecue joint. See how the South does catfish at an upscale fish house or a downtown diner. American cuisine is done a dozen different ways around here, and all of them taste delicious. The influx of people has also brought an influx of culture, making it easy for the adventurous to find everything from sushi to authentic Mediterranean.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Murfreesboro is The Chop House - Murfreesboro
- Memorial Village Shopping Center
- Jackson Motel
- Select Inn Murfreesboro
- Cannonsburgh Pioneer Village
- Stones River Plaza Shopping Center
- Recreation Area
- Smith Baseball Field
- Vista Inn & Suites - Murfreesboro
- Northside Plaza Shopping Center
- Clarks Shopping Center
- Floyd Stadium
- Candlewood Suites Murfreesboro
- Jones Field
- Tennesse Miller Coliseum
- Stones River National Battlefield
- DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro
- Knights Inn Murfreesboro
- Coronado Square Shopping Center
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Murfreesboro