Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A blend of the French word Très, meaning “very,” and Ind, short for Indian, Trèsind celebrates bold Indian flavors and time-honored techniques, presented through Chef Mohammad Zeeshan’s modernist lens. Since launching in 2014, Trèsind has become one of Dubai’s most lauded restaurants, recognized in the inaugural Dubai MICHELIN Guide 2022, MICHELIN Guide 2023, MENA’s 50 Best Restaurants 2022, and has received a Toque at the Gault & Millau UAE Gala and Guide Release 2023.
- TMTimothyMvipHawaii •21 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAbsolutely brilliant food and drinks. We can’t wait to come back next year when we’re back in Dubai!More infoTrèsind DubaiPrice: Very Expensive• Indian• Soufouh•4.6
- FVFVaz1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe Sunday Social brunch was outstanding value - Buy One - Get One (inclusive of beverages) for Marriott Bonvoy - More Cravings app. Service was attentive and not intrusive. The quality of the food was super. Nothing that was poor or average. The location of Akira Back on the Palm is also excellent. Sweeping views of the ocean, Marina and the W pools. Will definitely return. Highly recommended !More infoAkira Back - W Dubai The PalmPrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Palm Jumeirah•4.6
- DDayenne1 review5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023We love this place the food and wines are amazingMore infoObservatory Bar & GrillPrice: Very Expensive• Grill• Soufouh•4.3
- WWWolfgangWDubai •2 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 5, 2023So the place where the table is was not so kind..there are many empty spaces, they ask us if we are from the hotel......we think we are guests aß well. The food was delicious and the wine great!More infoEauzone - One&Only Royal MiragePrice: Expensive• Asian• Soufouh•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 14, 2023My partner and I had a lovely time at Twenty Three and they even gave me a cake as it was my birthday. Thank you to the staff for looking after us!More infoTwenty ThreePrice: Very Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Soufouh•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 10 restaurants in Soufouh. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Grill, Indian, Provencal, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Soufouh who deliver with Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Soufouh either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
- Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage
- Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai Media City
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City
- Knowledge Village
- Media One Hotel
- Grand Midwest Tower - Sheikh Zayed Road - Media City
- Palm Gateway Monorail Station
- Jumeirah Al Qasr - Madinat Jumeirah
- Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf - Madinat Jumeirah
- Jumeirah Mina A'Salam - Madinat Jumeirah
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Emirates Golf Club
- Madinat Theatre
- Dubai Media City
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Dubai Internet City
- Yassat Gloria Hotel & Apartments