- OTOpenTable DinerWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe experience at Christiana Campbell’s Tavern was outstanding. The food was great, service outstanding, and the atmosphere was wonderful. Our table and the entire room was lit by candlelight. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit.More infoChristiana Campbell's TavernPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Colonial Williamsburg•4.7
- AMAlexanderMBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEvery time we visit Williamsburg, we make sure to have a dinner reservation at your restaurant! We are NEVER disappointed! Your rooms were so elegantly decorated for the holidays, and the meal was delicious. Your wait staff is the best we have ever experienced and go above and beyond to make sure we are pleased with our meals!!More infoLe YacaPrice: Expensive• French• Williamsburg•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe truly enjoyed this restaurant & felt that the cocktails & food were perfectly prepared. We started with the Perfect French Martini (aptly named) & Smoked Orange Old Fashioned (one of the best we've had). First course was the Fried Goat Cheese Salad (perfectly dressed) & Lobster Bisque (rich flavor). Entrees were the Duck Breast (medium rare with perfectly crisp skin) & the Ribeye with Foie Gras butter (perfectly seared & medium rare, & the butter was incredibly balanced). Finished with an Apple Dutch Baby (delicious!).More infoCochon on 2ndPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Williamsburg•4.8
- DWDW34vipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and wonderful server. The bread is phenomenal, as was the red, white, and blue plate. Will returnMore infoBerret's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Williamsburg•4.7
- PBPattiBvipVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our family had a fabulous New Years dinner. Our waitress Carolyn was wonderful in every way. She was very personable and knowledgeable on the history of the Tavern. We loved the ambiance of the room and the gentleman who played the guitar was so talented as was the gentleman who explained our room as a bedroom long ago. Two of us had the seafood 2 had the Prime Rib and our grandson loved his hotdog. We will make this a tradition every year going forward.More infoKing's Arm TavernPrice: Expensive• American• Colonial Williamsburg•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.