Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu is a celebration of the best that the region has to offer, with a focus on fresh, locally sourced ingredients and classic southern flavors. From perfectly seared steaks and fresh seafood to delicious salads and decadent desserts, every dish is crafted with care by our talented culinary team. Our knowledgeable servers are always on hand to guide you through the menu and help you select the perfect wine pairing to complement your meal.
At Rick Erwin’s Clemson, we believe that every meal should be a memorable experience, and we strive to create a dining experience that exceeds your expectations every time. Whether you’re a longtime fan of our restaurant or you’re visiting for the first time, we look forward to welcoming you to Rick Erwin’s Clemson.
As owners, Kenneth Norcutt and Tracy Smith are involved in every aspect of the restaurant. Our travels, extensive background, and passion for food and wine enable us to share our experiences with you in our small community of North Myrtle Beach, SC. We are a small family dedicated to an intimate culinary adventure, a playground for lovers of wine and fine cuisine.
We invite you to Drink, Dine & Discover.
Please note that due to the size of our dining room and our tableside service, the restaurant is not suited to children under 13 years of age. Thank you for your understanding.
Entice Your Senses While You Dine in our Fine Art Gallery. Innovative International Cuisine featuring Local Seafood, Grassfed Beef as well as Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu Options. Also offering Live Musical Entertainment, Artists Creating at the Easel, Patio Seating
Private Dining Room Available for up to 35 People
Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
James Beard semifinalist for Best Chef Southeast 2020, Chef Adam Cooke paints with flavor. Join us for dinner from 5 - 9pm Thursday - Sunday, brunch Saturday and Sunday from 10 - 2. Full service bar with crafted cocktails and wine list.
Sunday nights try our Chef's Tasting Experience featuring 5 courses with optional wine pairing. No two Sundays are the same! Delicious vegan menu items available upon request as well as dietary restrictions.
Live Jazz and half off selected bottles of wine every Thursday as well as small plates a la carte. Live Bluegrass Saturdays noon - 2pm. We look forward to serving you memorable meals worth the journey!
Located on Main Street in the heart of downtown Greenville, SC, this modern speakeasy offers an intimate and unique cocktail bar experience. The Press Room was designed to honor Greenville’s history and incorporates cherished relics from The Greenville News. From its entrance, evoking an editor’s room, to a menu featuring signature drinks inspired by the newspaper, The Press Room pays tribute to The Greenville News, which stood on the hotel site for more than 75 years.
Start out your meal at Sassafras Southern Bistro with one of their amazing appetizers like the spicy pork tenderloin or the famous blue crab and pepper-jack nachos. Choose from entrees like the raved about shrimp and grits or the filet with house made pimento. Some vegetarian and gluten free options are available upon request.
- SYShannonYSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first visit and we will definitely come back every time we visit our daughter at USC. We have also recommended to every family we spoke to this weekend.More infoBlue MarlinPrice: Moderate• Low Country• Columbia•4.5
- GBGeneB1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMotor Supply is one of our favorite places for a nice dinner in Columbia. The food was well prepared and beautifully presented. The cocktails were delicious. We enjoyed it very much.More infoMotor Supply Company BistroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Columbia•4.7
- ECEricaCSouth Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI took my husband here for his birthday dinner. The food was actually good. The only thing, if anything I would say is I would love for my wings to have been cooked a little bit longer because some of them still look a little pink around the bone, but other than that the food was amazing the service was good.￼ We will go back again.More infoIron Hill Brewery - Columbia, SCPrice: Moderate• American• Columbia•3.9
- GDGroovyDateNight1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAfter hearing about how nice Smoked was from so many, my wife and I decided to check it out for a date night. We were very impressed with the availability of so much. The main dining areas are classic and pleasant. The outside patio is beautiful, with great music. The Oasis backside bar is well appointed. There is an oyster bar, micro brewery and great selection of wine and liquor. We finished the evening off in the down stairs speakeasy with fantastic cocktails. We will be back with friends.More infoSmokedPrice: Expensive• American• Columbia•4.4
- MBMisterBVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely superb! What a wonderful experience! The staff was so polite! We will definitely be back.More infoCalifornia Dreaming-ColumbiaPrice: Moderate• American• Columbia•4.3
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 14 Charleston restaurants
Celebrating is what Charleston does best, and food is practically a religion in the Holy City. Most festive restaurants in this historically complex, cobblestone town serve cuisine that’s heavily influenced by the locale. The past is infused in every bite: vibrant Gullah Geechee culture, kept alive by descendants of West Africans who were brought to America’s southeastern coast as enslaved people, is well-represented in dishes rich with okra, grits, rice, and collards. Seafood—specifically, shellfish—graces practically every menu. Whether your reason for celebrating is a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. These are the 14 best restaurants in Charleston to ring in any special occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Discover South Carolina
Charleston takes southern charm to a whole new level. In fact, the city snagged the #1 spot on Travel & Leisure’s World’s Best Cities list in 2016. The combination of elegant historic architecture, cobblestone streets, balmy weather, and southern cuisine makes it a winner. Along the South Carolina coast, the resort towns of Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head are full of restaurants serving Atlantic seafood and new American specials. Further inland, Greenville is gaining a reputation for being a burgeoning restaurant hub of the south.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 25, 2023 there are 368 restaurants in Charleston. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Charleston who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Charleston either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Coligny Beach
- Reedy River Falls Park
- University of South Carolina
- Liberty High School Football Stadium
- Barefoot Landing
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Tanger Outlets Charleston
- Hyatt Place Charleston - Historic District
- The Peace Center
- Savannah River Forest Station
- Columbia Northeast Shopping Center
- Shelmore Shopping Center
- Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes
- Charleston Historic District
- The Market Common
- Broadway At The Beach
- Isle of Palms Marina
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- Charleston Waterfront Park
- Citadel Mall Shopping Center
- 5 cutting-edge restaurants to visit now in Charleston
- Celebrate your special occasions at these top 14 Charleston restaurants
- 6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
- 8 restaurants vital to Charleston
- Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
- 50 South Carolina Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
- The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
- Charleston Wine + Food Festival Restaurants
- 100 South Carolina Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day