Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef William Belickis emphasizes a strong dedication to seasonal and local ingredients grown in our own rooftop farm and sourced from trusted farms/purveyors, as well as the finest ingredients the world has to offer.
Our menu is seasonal based on Chef's choice of the freshest ingredients available to create artistic flavors. Put trust in Chef William Belickis's hands and experience the American Omakase, a personalized 5-course seasonal tasting menu. Wine pairing is available and our knowledgeable staff can help you customize your dining experience.
Thomas Soukakos’s opened Omega Ouzeri on Capitol Hill in Seattle, to bring contemporary Greek seafood, vegetables, liquors, and wine to the Pacific Northwest. Specializing in the Greek Experience, with a variety of meze, small plates and platters to be shared with ouzo, tsipouro, and an award wining wine list.
May 1, 2023, we are open for Dine-in Dinner, Takeout and Delivery, Monday - Thursday 5:00-9 and Friday-Saturday, from 5:00-9:30. Place your order over the phone 206-257-4515, or through our website with ChowNow Pick-up and UberEats for delivery.
We also have Retail beer and wine available for pick-up only when you purchase a meal.
This season, we're thrilled to highlight all of the things we love most about Bateau: whole animal butchery, fermentation, foraged & seasonal ingredients, thoughtful service, and the elements of time that allow us to explore an abundance of flavors in our steaks and beyond. You'll have the chance to experience an exquisite Chef's Tasting Menu, a la carte favorites, and an array of steaks on your next visit.
Reservations are released on a rolling basis, six weeks out. If you are looking for a date beyond that range, please check back! Inside Passage is a 21+ establishment.
- HHass1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat sushi in Seattle! Must check it out if in town or looking for a sushi spot.More infoMomiji Capitol HillPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.8
- AAnjiSeattle / Eastern Washington •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoBeautiful space, great service, delicious food! We'll definitely be back.More infoOsteria La SpigaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.4
- RRonaldoSeattle / Eastern Washington •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023One of Seattle's very best pasta dishes, the tajarin al burro e salvia: hand-cut flat noodles, thinner and more delicate than tagliatelle, is the standout dish. $18 for a generous "half portion." Easily shared, a full order is $31. Don't miss the rabbit meatballs, either. Spinasse defines the second generation of Italian restaurants in Seattle, no longer the exclusive domaine of immigrant families.More infoSpinassePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.8
- CBChloeBvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023It is such a nice change of pace from the normal Cap Hill food scene. Every dish is SO good and everything is very sharable. From tapas to deserts to cocktails, I am impressed every time I come here. Well worth it!More infoMariPili Tapas BarPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a great experience and Oddfellows, the service was great. The food was incredible. It’s just a great overall experience, and what a tremendous value for the money highly recommend this place.More infoOddfellows Cafe + BarPrice: Moderate• American• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.4
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover Capitol Hill
A colorful urban neighborhood just east of downtown Seattle, Capitol Hill is a counterculture mecca that just happens to have an eclectic and culturally diverse dining scene. Capitol Hill and the adjacent First Hill neighborhood provide a variety of amazing dining experiences. Those in the area can find everything from traditional pub fare to some of Seattle’s best authentic tacos. The area also has no shortage of bars and breweries, so diners can easily find creative cocktails and the latest seasonal beers. If you want something quintessentially Northwest, you won't have any problem finding an East Asian restaurant or locally sourced food put together by a talented chef.
Frequently asked questions
- Volunteer Park Water Tower
- First Hill Apartments Extended Stay Seattle
- Mozart Guest House Seattle Bed and Breakfast
- Bacon Mansion Bed and Breakfast
- 11th Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Lincoln Park
- Bed & Breakfast on Broadway
- SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown
- Celeste Boheme
- Volunteer Park
- Seattle Asian Art Museum
- The Grand Army of The Republic Cemetery Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, WA
- Mildred's Bed & Breakfast
- Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway