We serve a range of delicious handmade pasta dishes and delicacies, all made with premium ingredients. You can enjoy your meal either indoors or outdoors in our sheltered garden.
Our story: After working together in the hospitality industry for over 20 years, co-founders Jerome and Dean decided it was time to start up on their own as they struggled to find healthy, fun and flavourful plant-based pasta dishes that taste great and help you live better.
Find us at: 169 Gloucester Rd, Bishopston, Bristol BS7 8BE
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
We tried Pastan on Deliveroo a few weeks back and loved it so much that we had to go in person. We went with a group of friends and all of our meals were fantastic. Really delicious and interesting dishes, really friendly service, and a great atmosphere. Would also definitely recommend the mini doughnuts for dessert! Would 100% recommend.
Pastan Bristol is rated 4.7 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.