- PMPaulMPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOur party of four had no one who had been to Soba before, so we were unsure about what to expect. No worries, we had a great time and great meals served by a very knowledgeable server. One of our party had numerous questions and all were answered in depth and with enthusiasm. The food was wonderful. All of us enjoyed our meals immensely. The atmosphere was busy but not noisy and the seating was extremely comfortable. Making reservations was easy and altering them when plans changed equally simple. Again, the server was outstanding. Will definitely return.More infoSOBA LoungePrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• Shadyside•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipPittsburgh / Western PA •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFreaking fantastic. Brulee’d oranges? Roasted carrots with whipped feta?! Street corn and cheese-filled pillowy gnocchi?!?!? Who does that?!?! Ritual House apparently. Thank you for adding more vegetarian offerings since last I visited, and even a dinner special… us vegheads rarely get a special, and it was such a good one! Thank you thank you thank you.More infoRitual HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.5
- NONicholleOPittsburgh / Western PA •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My husband had dinner at Eddie Vs to celebrate some accomplishments and as a getaway for our busy lives. The service was wonderful. The food was delicious especially my Chilean Sea Bass in the broth! High quality food and service. We enjoyed the live entertainment as well as the ambiance!More infoEddie V's - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.8
- Jjoe2vipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are from out of town and visiting my son. This restaurant is wonderful. We had the hummus appetizer and calamari, which was awesome. The swordfish my husband and I had was outstanding-- nothing like we have tasted! Would definitely recommend!More infoCasbahPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Shadyside•4.8
- JHJanHvipPittsburgh / Western PA •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Buffet food selection and quality was very good. Restaurant was very busy due to New Years Day holiday and we waited 25 minutes to be seated after our check in. Table service was friendly but plates stacked up and I had to track down the server for a cup of coffee. To be fair, it was very busy and noisy. The table offered a great river view. Yes, I will dine there again.More infoGrand ConcoursePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.3
Pittsburgh has an industrial history that runs deep in its bones. Today, on the land that once was home to one of the nation’s largest steel mills sits The Waterfront, an open-air shopping center that brings shopping and unique dining options to the Homestead area. Not only does it house American traditional cuisine, but it also has several dedicated burger and steak establishments that are perfect for those looking for a hearty meal. You can also treat your palate to some exotic foods as well; the area has an Italian cucina and an establishment that specializes in Japanese dishes. For those looking for a more classic experience, you can even enjoy a 50’s style drive-in eatery that’s perfect for a bit of delicious nostalgia.