Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
"With Huszár, we reach back to our roots. My mom would often tell stories of her family life in Hungary, and my dad would often reflect upon his military service there that he was so proud of. However, it was the stories of my grandfather being a proud Huszár, handpicked to serve as an elite soldier on horseback, that I draw my inspiration from. Their stories instilled me with a deep pride in my heritage."
Here are our hours of operation:
Tuesdays - Saturdays 12pm - 8pm
Sundays - 12pm to 7pm
Menu includes an appetizer with charcuterie board, a choice between 2 first dishes (usually a pasta and a risotto), a choice between 2 main courses with side dish, homemade dessert and espresso.
Come and join a real Italian experience!
Davide and Stefano
Café Momentum’s program teaches critical skills that allow youth to re-enter society in a safe, real-world environment of nurturing accountability. By participating in our program, the youth rotate through every aspect of the restaurant, from waiting tables to washing dishes, while working side-by-side with Chef Peter Henry.
Don't miss our famous smoked fried chicken served with mashed potato, ham hok collard greens, buttermilk biscuit, and black pepper gravy. We are currently BYOB. $4/person corkage fee.
SAMURAI kitchen sushi offers a relaxing dining experience featuring high quality Japanese and some southeast Asian cuisine.
An extensive and varied sushi and sashimi menu has appeals from beginner to expert. We offer everything from traditional rolls to our Chef Special roll items.
Unparalleled, and always fresh
Locally owned and operated, SAMURAI kitchen + sushi offers unsurpassed quality, exceptional service and reasonable prices in our family friendly, modern dining atmosphere. Perfect for an effortlessly enjoyable night out.
By fostering a culture that values collaboration and encouragement, we make it possible to take chances and grow, and to have hospitality be an expression of who we are.
The resulting offerings are carefully crafted food and beverage, and a welcome that passes our care for each other and our profession on to our guests.
Umi offers an evening of unparalleled dining, featuring New York style sushi and Japanese cuisine and meticulous preparation. At center stage is our awe-inspiring omakase: a multi-course adventurous meal prepared by Mr. Shu, winner of Pittsburgh Magazine’s Chef of the Year.
House cocktails, as well as a variety of sakes and wines are available to complement your experience.
Umi's dining room transforms the top floor of a Shadyside Victorian row house into a delightful Japanese garden. Authentic tatami seating, a large sushi bar, and a delicate waterfall create a transcendentally peaceful dining experience.
Owned and Operated by Joseph and his wife Melissa, the entire staff is dedicated to bringing you an overall exceptional dining experience.
Expertly crafted market fresh fish and steaks, fresh pasta, traditional chicken and veal dishes.
Also featuring beautiful hand made signature desserts, and an extensive Italian and Californian wine list.
Warm romantic fine dining in the true Tambellini family tradition.
If you have a First Floor Specific request, Please contact the restaurant by phone to make your reservation. We cannot guarantee First Floor for on-line reservations.
Price (Price reflects the average cost of dinner, including one drink and tip): $40 to $75
If you are unable to find a reservation for your party please email email@example.com or call (724) 249-7657. For reservations of 8 or more persons please call (724) 249-7657 to reserve. For further inquiry about private events email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PMPaulMPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOur party of four had no one who had been to Soba before, so we were unsure about what to expect. No worries, we had a great time and great meals served by a very knowledgeable server. One of our party had numerous questions and all were answered in depth and with enthusiasm. The food was wonderful. All of us enjoyed our meals immensely. The atmosphere was busy but not noisy and the seating was extremely comfortable. Making reservations was easy and altering them when plans changed equally simple. Again, the server was outstanding. Will definitely return.More infoSOBA LoungePrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• Shadyside•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipPittsburgh / Western PA •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFreaking fantastic. Brulee’d oranges? Roasted carrots with whipped feta?! Street corn and cheese-filled pillowy gnocchi?!?!? Who does that?!?! Ritual House apparently. Thank you for adding more vegetarian offerings since last I visited, and even a dinner special… us vegheads rarely get a special, and it was such a good one! Thank you thank you thank you.More infoRitual HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.5
- KKtwlPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was great for a birthday celebration for my daughter who attends Pitt. She wanted good Italian food and she got it!More infoLucca RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Oakland•4.3
- NONicholleOPittsburgh / Western PA •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My husband had dinner at Eddie Vs to celebrate some accomplishments and as a getaway for our busy lives. The service was wonderful. The food was delicious especially my Chilean Sea Bass in the broth! High quality food and service. We enjoyed the live entertainment as well as the ambiance!More infoEddie V's - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.8
- Jjoe2vipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are from out of town and visiting my son. This restaurant is wonderful. We had the hummus appetizer and calamari, which was awesome. The swordfish my husband and I had was outstanding-- nothing like we have tasted! Would definitely recommend!More infoCasbahPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Shadyside•4.8
Pittsburgh is a hardworking steel town on the western edge of Pennsylvania. It offers great football, museums, and hearty dining. You'll find plenty of historic cuisines that originated in Pennsylvania, including dishes served with plenty of Heinz ketchup. In the mood for a burger? Pittsburgh offers several bar and grill dining experiences, but be ready to explore the menu. You can get a burger, Italian small plates, gorgeous seasonal salads made from locally grown produce, or chicken parmigiana. If you like beef, feel free to choose a great steak from any of the chop houses, or you can visit the Strip District for Argentinian meats done to perfection. Vegetarians and vegans need not despair; check out the neighborhood near Carnegie Mellon for unique, innovative food.
Frequently asked questions
- Prince Gallitzin State Park
- Westmoreland Mall
- Courtyard Pittsburgh Settlers Ridge/Robinson Township
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Presque Isle State Park
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Market Square
- Holiday Inn Express Mount Pleasant- Scottdale
- Andy Warhol Museum
- Phipps Conservatory
- Plaza At Robinson Town Centre Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Irwin-PA Turnpike Exit 67
- Carter Heights Golf Course
- Consol Energy Center
- South Side Slopes