- YEYukonEmmaEllesNashville •11 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoLove this place. Great to see how this new restaurant has overcome adversity and abundance of available staff. Into year two toward a household name or better.More infoEmma Elle's Italian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.5
- JBJBOKCOklahoma City •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything we had was sooo good! BLISTERED SHISHITO PEPPERS; CHICKEN & TRUFFLE DUMPLING (yum!!) and the truffle was not overpowering, just the right amount; SWEET JESUS (oysters with a unique twist); HAMACHI KURUDO - what what?!; NEW ZEALAND LAMB CHOP (wow. Some of the best lamb chops we have had (Can’t wait to get that again!); WAGYU SHORTRIBS (They were off the bone and skewed with shishito peppers - delicate and delicious and for dessert - OMG OXTAIL & BONEMARROW FRIED RICE. The experience - felt like you weren’t in OKC. I hope to sit at the bar the next time. And the service was fantastic - never a moment where I was out of water or my drink. We looks forward to going back.More infoJK by Chef KingPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Oklahoma City•4.5
- MCMariaC1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFrom starting to end, it is an amazing place ! Chelsea was our server and was super kind, we followed her advice and tried the salmon crispy rice that was to die for ! The short rib ravioli didn’t disappoint neither the tuna tartare.More infoStock & BondPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLOVED this restaurant! We were seated by the water so we got to watch the sunset as we ate. The food was delicious, probably the best steak I’ve ever had! I told my husband that this is my new favorite restaurant and that we will have to come back soon!More infoHefner GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• The Village•4.6
- LLarryOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was perfectly delicious except for the dessert. The bread pudding, it was a little dry and didn’t have enough sauce on it.More infoRanch Steakhouse OKCPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Village•4.6
Yukon, a western suburb of Oklahoma City, features a variety of casual and mid-range dining choices, including several restaurants that serve new American cuisine. If you're in the mood for a unique entrée, order the bison meatloaf or simply snack on the bison meatballs served in a blueberry bourbon BBQ sauce. Devotees of Southwestern and Mexican food will enjoy the hearty green chile stew teeming with diced tomatoes, potatoes and meat. Global cuisines are also available, including Japanese, Vietnamese and Thai. Gear up for some fresh sushi by ordering miso soup and seaweed salad, or if you want a hotter dish, try the yellow chicken curry with a side of fried rice. There’s always great diner fare if you'd like a juicy hamburger and fries.