Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Derived from seasonal produce and artisanal sourced ingredients, taste the eclectic Japanese flavors while enjoying stunning views of the Dubai skyline.
The heart of YOY restaurant is a Ukrainian wooden-burning oven or "Pich", where our cooks roast, stew, smoke and fry. The dishes are prepared over fire will show you what is real Ukrainian firecooking. There is a 13-meter-long table in the center of the restaurant, that is always waiting for noisy feasts. Moreover, you should try Ukrainian borscht and take a look at handmade Kosiv ceramics, both of them are recognized as UNESCO world heritage.
Looking up, you should notice a huge chandelier. It is made of natural sticks and in the form of the stork's nest. In Ukraine, it is a symbol of our native land, so YOY will become a place of strength and inspiration for every Ukrainian in Dubai, and foreigners - the restaurant that will show modern Ukrainian authenticity.
Chef Massimo Bottura, the creative mastermind behind the three Michelin-starred Osteria Francescana, brings his first One Michelin Star awarded restaurant outside of Italy. He shows us his favourite way to hit escape by taking guests on a journey back to the 1960's Italian Riviera where everything is sophisticated and social but laid back. Choose to dine al fresco or on the beach.
- RRowanLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe manager was excellent. She made us feel very welcome and remembered us from a previous night. She has a lovely friendly way about her and is an asset for Akira Back. The food was as always, amazing. Highly recommend Akira Back.More infoAkira Back - W Dubai The Palm$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Palm Jumeirah•4.8
- LBLeaBDubai •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent food and amazing experience, only downside is there weren't proper towels in the bathroom to dry our hands... Only tissues. Quite disappointing and not to the restaurant/hotel standard.More infoTrèsind Dubai$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Indian• Soufouh•4.7
- GGuestDubai •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe restaurant was excellent and quiet. The food, as always, was amazing. This wasn't my first visit, and I will definitely be coming back again.More infoYOY Restaurant$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Ukrainian• Palm Jumeirah•4.7
- SfarisSDubai •1 review4.0Dined on Feb 24, 2024Allover experience was good, ambiance is excellentMore infoCouCou Dubai$$$$Price: Expensive• French• Palm Jumeirah•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 19, 2024Tasting menu was exquisite. No bad notes. Tiramisu is one of the best I’ve had. Including all over ItalyMore infoTorno Subito - W Dubai$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Italian• Palm Jumeirah•4.1
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Palm Jumeirah include CouCou Dubai, YOY Restaurant and Logs and Embers American Smokehouse Restaurant at the Beach
- Sofitel Dubai Palm Apartments
- Palm Jumeirah Villa
- Wider View - Grandeur Residence Palm Jumeirah
- Keys Please Holiday Homes - Oceana Two Bedroom Apartment
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Yanjoon Holiday Homes - Palm Jumeirah Marina Residence
- MyStayGroup - Al Basri
- Keys Please Holiday Homes - Oceana Pacific One Bedroom Apartment Seaview
- MyStayGroup - Al Khudrawi
- Beach Apartments, Palm Jumeirah
- MyStayGroup - Palm Jumeirah Garden Villa
- Wider View - Grandeur Residence
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- MyStayGroup - Marina Residence - 1
- Aquaventure Water Park
- Dolphin Bay
- Holiday Apartments, Palm Jumeirah
- Palm Jumeira Grandeur
- Palm Atlantis Monorail Station
- Atlantis The Palm, Dubai