Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come enjoy a casual meal with friends or a celebration with your loved ones. Either way, you'll be taken care of by our knowledgeable and friendly team. We take pride in what we serve and how we serve it - Great food and exceptional customer service.
*FOR PARTIES OF 9 OR MORE, PLEASE CONTACT THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY, HAVE A CREDIT CARD READY WHEN CALLING TO SET THE DEPOSIT*
Located at the Inn on Biltmore Estate, indulge in elegant dining specializing in regional cuisine. Our culinary team invites you to enjoy our seasonal menus with beautiful views, and gracious service. We strive to support the local community through the use of sustainable agriculture.
Vue 1913 is honored to have consistently received The Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence and to be one of only two AAA Four Diamond Restaurants in Western North Carolina.
Menu highlights include light and refreshing dishes such as Wagyu Tataki with house kimchee, yuzu kosho and savory soy or Tuna Sashimi with smoked soy + scallion, to bolder flavors such as Prime Ribeye with Shiso Chimichurri or the Duck Hot Pot, duck dumplings, smoked shoyu broth + shrooms. We are open 7 days a week, for dinner and weekend brunch!
Please note, our dining room consists of booths, regular tables and high-tops. We will try our best to accommodate you at your prefer location, but sometimes it is not possible due to party size. Our outdoor tables can be requested but not guaranteed when booking on open table.
Glass Onion Serves Northern Italian Fare Simply Prepared Using Mostly Local, Organic & Sustainable Products From Area Farmers & Vendors.
Open for Dine-in Wed-Sun 5-8pm Last Seating is 8pm
The Sunset Terrace is an eleven-time recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, most recently in 2022.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Dress accordingly to the weather.
- RRickNashville •9 reviews5.0Dined todayLimones has been a 20 year fixture in the Asheville culinary world, and keeps getting better. First, the only negative is that service when you initially sit down can seem a little slow, but this is because that have a lean, but very experienced and tenured team, that once they engage you're going to have a superior experience. The portions, both apps and main, are generous. Try the specialty margaritas (recommend the cucumber jalapeño on the rocks, but add salt), and a reasonably priced wine list. Make a reservations, show up early and have a cocktail in their bar that they added a couple of years ago.More infoLimones RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Asheville•4.7
- KKellyRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe picked Posana to celebrate a girlfriend's 50th birthday. The food was delicious. We especially liked the potato gnocchi. We also ordered and enjoyed the cheese/focaccia board, fried green tomatoes, lamb, pork chop and strip. All of the staff was very helpful and accommodating. They provided some special items throughout the evening like a champagne toast. We don't live in Asheville but would definitely return again in the future if in the area.More infoPosanaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Asheville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything we ordered was delicious! We didn’t wait long for our food which is always a plus and the honey margaritas I had were just perfect!! Service was good .More infoTupelo Honey - Downtown AshevillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Asheville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Rooftop was very nice. Service was a bit slow and it took a while to be taken care of initially. Food was slow to come out but worth the wait. Had the pan con carne and ropa vieja. Both were very good portions and the sides of maduros were amazing.More infoHemingway's CubaPrice: Moderate• Cuban• Asheville•4
- WwoolworthlunchcounterNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great New Year’s Day Brunch… it’s a tradition.More infoThe BlackbirdPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Asheville•4.5
Nestled near the mountains of North Carolina, Asheville is home to beautiful fall colors and warm spring weather. It's also known for the comfort food that many of the restaurants in the area serve. You can enjoy intriguing conversation while dining over lobster and fresh seafood in one of the city’s upscale eateries. While walking down the street, you can enjoy the tempting aroma of the various types of cuisine prepared in the different restaurants, such as barbecue containing the classic North Carolina sauce or delectable pasta and meats from the many Italian establishments. You can't leave Asheville without sampling some of the sweet treats in the city, as it’s renowned for its many varieties of fudge as well as decadent pastries and pies.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 27, 2023 there are 55 restaurants in Asheville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary Southern, Contemporary American, Southern, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Asheville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Asheville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
- Days Inn Asheville/Mall
- Wolf Ridge Quad
- Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East
- The Pines Cottages
- OM Sanctuary
- River Arts District
- Biltmore Village Lodge
- Urban Trail
- Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore West
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville
- Andrew Johnson Wildlife Management Area
- Mccormick Field
- Renaissance Asheville Hotel
- Biltmore Estate And Winery
- Biltmore Square
- Houston Valley Recreation Area
- Patton Avenue Park
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West
- Buncombe County Sports Park