Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
— Live Jazz music Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30PM - 10:00PM
— Over 50 carefully selected wines, ranging from sweet whites to dry reds
— Cheese, charcuterie, crêpes, desserts and luxury foods that pair perfectly with our wine selection
— Stunning, cozy & Romantic 1900’s Parisian decor
Pasta, Steaks and Chops. Nashville's premier Italian restaurant. You won't leave here hungry. For over 27 years, a Nashville original, Valentino's Ristorante serves the finest Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients from some of Tennessee's finest. Musicians, movie stars and movers and shakers all have touted Valentino's as the place for great Italian food, live entertainment and private events. Just ask Bill Gates, Robert Redford, Rascal Flatts and the Vice President of the United States. Buon appetito.
Our beautiful courtyard bar area is available with a dinner reservation for drinks before or after dinner.
We always recommend booking reservation for your party, however we normally have limited walk-in availability! For parties greater than 4 people, always call ahead, as our seating for large parties is very limited. We have a 15 minute grace period for late parties. 21 + after 8pm
At Jane's, we are serving up re-invented Southern classics with local ingredients, paired with very listenable live music from the next generation of bluegrass and Americana virtuosos. Hide out tonight in East Nashville with a Tennessee-spirit based cocktail and you'll quickly become a friend of Jane's.
Live music starts every night at 8pm.
Cancellation policy: Parties of 8 or more people will be required to submit a credit card to secure their reservation. In the event of a short notice cancellation (24 hours or less), or a no-show, there will be a charge of 20 dollars per person on said reservation.
21+ after 8pm
- BbakerchickSan Diego •15 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoBest place in the 12 South neighborhood to eat. Food is always consistently great, service the best, atmosphere is fantastic too! Our goddaughter was here with a friend from San Diego and they said it was the best food they have had since being here for the week. We all split a pumpkin sweet roll, we had the charcuterie board, pork chop (oh my gosh huge) steak and biscuits and their fabulous hamburger with bacon jam. Doesn't get better than Urban Grub! Our server was Whisper for the second time, and we will always request her. She's the best!!More infoUrban Grub$$$$• Southern• Waverly / Melrose / Breeze Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023On a weekend trip to Nashville, a group of 11 of us ended up here. It was so much fun!! Amazing music played the whole time, such a great vibe and atmosphere. If you’re looking for a fun place to eat dinner with more of a party vibe, I highly suggest here! Food was delicious, and drinks were amazing!More infoThe Hampton Social Rooftop$$$$• Contemporary American• Downtown / Sobro•4.5
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - Nashville$$$$• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- BButtersNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We celebrated our anniversary here after many recommendations and had a wonderful experience. Mark was incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating. The smoked old fashioned was the best we’ve ever had. We had a wonderful time.More infoEddie V's - Nashville$$$$• Seafood• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- OROliviaRvipPortland / Oregon •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Adele's is our go-to restaurant for holiday meals and celebrations and the Hangover New Years Day Brunch did not disappoint! DELICIOUS! And the service was excellent as always--5 starsMore infoAdele's$$$$• American• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.6
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Country music can be polarizing. You either love it, or you don’t. Nashville’s food scene, on the other hand, is tough not to like. There’s something for almost every taste and we hear the hot wings just keep getting better. Be it cold brew coffee houses, the ever-popular barbecue, or inventive Southern dishes—you name it, Nashville’s got it. And yes, be prepared to be serenaded by buskers on street corners. It’s called the Music City for a reason.
Frequently asked questions
- The Hermitage Home of President Andrew Jackson
- Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End
- Green Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Bledsoe Creek State Park
- Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
- Vanderbilt University
- Metro Riverfront Park
- Grand Ole Opry
- One Hundred Oaks Regional Mall Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs
- Fall Creek Falls State Park
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
- Holiday Inn Murfreesboro/Nashville
- Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown
- Bellevue Mall Shopping Center
- Centennial Park
- Hillsboro Village Shopping Center
- Tennesse Miller Coliseum
- 42 Nashville Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 85 Nashville Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
- The Best Wings in Nashville
- 11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Nashville
- The 9 best spots in Nashville for celebrating right now
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Nashville
- The Best Places to Eat in Nashville
- Where to drink in Nashville right now
- Carla Hall's 10 Favorite Restaurants in Nashville
- Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Nashville