- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •1 review5.0Dined todayWhat an amazing experience! The food was amazing! Highly recommend!More infoBookbinder's Seafood and SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Richmond•4.7
- EPEdP24Las Vegas •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time in Richmond, first time at the Tobacco Company Restaurant. Beautiful old building that looked amazing inside. Service was excellent. I had the She Crab Soup. It was very good. I then had the prime rib for dinner. Again, excellent. I had the Key Lime Pie for dessert. It was good....not great. OVerall, this is a fantastic spot for dinner. Would highly recommend.More infoThe Tobacco Company RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Richmond•4.7
- SLSvetlanaLWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023An amazing dinner, but the amount of food was breathtakingly large. I feel some of the dishes should come with warnings that these are shareable entrees etc.More infoStella's - RichmondPrice: Moderate• Greek• Richmond•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were looking for reservations in December, to go enjoy the decorations and a beautiful date night. I’m sure we all know you don’t just randomly decide to get a reservation in December (lol) I clicked January and was shocked to find a lunch and dinner reservation available for New Years Day. So we chose dinner, and arrived early to walk around and take everything in. The hotel was beautiful and quiet, and fairly empty. We went to the restaurant early to sit at the bar and grab some drinks before dinner, and the host offered to seat us early if a table opened up. The drinks were phenomenal, and everything smelled incredible. Everyone was so delightfully friendly. We were seated early and grabbed two appetisers (the trumpet royale mushrooms, and the farro and apple salad, and they could have both been meals!), two entrées (the rockfish and the lamb shank. The rockfish was the real winner.) and then we grabbed dessert. We got the vanilla almond mousse, with apple sorbet and nuts. Absolutely spectacular. I dreamt of it last night. Highly recommend the espresso with a shot of baileys, or an old fashioned, to pair with that dessert. Always such a wonderful experience. Thank you to the incredible hosts, bartenders, and servers!More infoLemaire at The Jefferson HotelPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Richmond•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Mechanicsville, Virginia, is home to the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, which features dozens of themed gardens and interactive sculptures. The city also has several family-owned Mexican restaurants where you could have huevos rancheros and bold-roasted coffee for breakfast or a plate of tacos carnitas with tortilla chips and pico de gallo for lunch. Southern-style food is also popular in this community. Try a plate of fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, and steamed okra. Finish your meal with a bowl of warm peach cobbler for dessert. If you're seeking a romantic dinner for two, enjoy the ambiance of the upscale Italian restaurants. Taste a rice-based dish such as risotto alla marinara or risotto indivia e fiori di zucca, and pair it with your favorite wine.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mechanicsville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mechanicsville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Cold Harbor Village Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Richmond-Mechanicsville
- Tunstall Station
- King William Historical Museum
- Brandy Hill Plaza Shopping Center
- Hanover Village Shopping Center
- Highland Springs Golf Course
- Glen Lea Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Richmond-Mechanicsville
- Queenfield Golf Club
- Hanover Commons Shopping Center
- Vawter Street Park
- Henrico Plaza Shopping Center
- Chickahominy Bluffs