- BBettevipPittsburgh / Western PA •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food is amazing, and the service is fantastic. We had a wonderful afternoon having several appetizers, two lobster rolls and one swordfish dinner. The meal was fabulous.More infoLuke Wholey's Wild Alaskan GrillePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.7
- VvitovipPittsburgh / Western PA •230 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA great dinner at Cioppino. We had the Caesar salad, the lobster bisque, the pan seared scallop and the crab cakes. All were delicious and well presented. We shared the Black Forest Bombe for dessert. Our server Je.. brought the food at just the right time.More infoCioppino RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.4
- LLoganPittsburgh / Western PA •31 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything from the cocktails to the food and the service and atmosphere were fantastic !!! I have been here a few times and always really enjoy it . My miso sea bass was the star of the night . Looking forward to going back again !!!More infoCADENCE+ Cellars SpeakeasyPrice: Expensive• American• Switzer•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023I always have a great experience when I come here!More infoThe PA MarketPrice: Moderate• Latin / Spanish• Downtown•4.7
- FcoffeeFogPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Kaya's a dependable spot with a friendly vibe, great for family get-togethers or a nice dinner with friends. Amongst Big Burrito's portfolio of restaurants, it's one that balances quality and price rather nicely. There's enough variety to accommodate most palettes and budgets. Recommendations: - Conch fritters - Crunchy, adventurous - A great appetizer to kick things off with - Kaya salad - Crisp, refreshing - A nice palette cleanser, or even main dish if you're in the mood for something light - Tropical Paella - Complex, succulent - A delicious medley bursting with seafood, fruit, and other tantalizing Spanish flavorsMore infoKayaPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Downtown•4.7
Pennsylvania is in the heart of Classic American cuisine choices and Amish fare made with fresh ingredients straight from the garden out back. Guests can expect dishes like creamed celery, shoofly pie, and pork chops served with potatoes and sauerkraut. Comfort stops offer big servings of gumbo, catfish po boys, and a tall glass of sweet tea like you would find in the South to keep you coming back. When you're super hungry, stop off at one of the local steakhouses to order chicken wings by the pound. Make sure to check out the gastropub scene for a crowd favorite yard burger served with a garlic aioli sauce, applewood smoked bacon strips, cheddar cheese, and a special spice blend in the burger patty.