- BSBarbaraSvipPittsburgh / Western PA •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOMG. What a fabulous restaurant. Our waitress Hattie, was truly the best. Personality plus and on the ball with serving us. The food was exquisite and this is a very classy elegant restaurant that I would highly recommend.More infoNapa Prime Chophouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Warrendale•4.8
- DDeedaw1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoMy brothers steak was very fatty and arrived undercooked. My husbands burger was dry and flavorless🙁. My chilean sea bass was very flavorful but the grains were floating in grease. The corn chowder was not appetizing- unlike any i’ve ever had. Definitely not the best experience we’ve ever had but it was a beautiful evening and very pleasant on the deck.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Cranberry$$$$• American• Cranberry•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFantastic menu items that are well served. This is a top dinner venue.More infoOff The Hook$$$$• Seafood• Warrendale•4.8
- LDLoriDPittsburgh / Western PA •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA great place to celebrate a special occasion! I don't think we've ever had a bad meal at Alta Via. The drinks and appetizers are excellent. The service is excellent--attentive and friendly, and they always go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect.More infoAlta Via$$$$• Italian• Fox Chapel•4.8
- AAnastasia1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food. Loved their fall cocktails and ciders.More infoBreakneck Tavern$$$$• American• Wexford•4.6
Located just 17 miles north of Pittsburgh, Gibsonia features a vibrant and diverse restaurant scene that includes a choice of cuisine for any diver. Phenomenal Mexican, Italian and Chinese eateries cater to more adventurous palates, while classic American comfort food is found at several budgetary levels, from diners to American gastropubs. Gibsonia's most commonly offered meal is pizza, however, as the town is home to a variety of outstanding pizzerias and sandwich shops that'll leave both you and your wallet full. If you're looking for Pennsylvania specialty foods, Gibsonia eateries offer plenty of local options like pork and sauerkraut and "dipsy" eggs.