- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The food is so good! Loved sitting in the back and looking at all the pictures. Portions are huge since it's family style so bring your appetite. Will be going back again for sure.More infoBuca di Beppo - Pittsburgh - Robinson Town CenterPrice: Moderate• Italian• Robinson Township•4
- OTOpenTable DinerPittsburgh / Western PA •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023We met my brother, sister-in-law and their family for lunch for my wife’s birthday. Our server Cass was amazing and seemed to always be there when we needed a refill, etc.More infoCadillac Ranch All American Bar & Grill - PittsburghPrice: Moderate• American• Robinson Township•4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Oct 26, 2023When we went here there was actually a dyslexic woman who was wondering the restaurant, and the staff was so kind and patient with her and treated her just like family. And it made it feel like such a welcoming environmentMore infoBahama Breeze - Pittsburgh - Robinson TownshipPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Downtown•4.3
- LlunchgirlvipWashington, D.C. Area •65 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Very quiet night. One server was busy with the four tables, one with a party of 8 occupied. She was friendly and kept up despite the staffing challenge.More infoWalnut Grill - RobinsonPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Robinson Township•4.5
- FFranivipPittsburgh / Western PA •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service and food were excellent. The restaurant could do with a bit of updating, though. Seats at the booth were taped because of tears, and somewhat uncomfortable.More infoBravo Italian Kitchen – North FayettePrice: Moderate• Italian• Robinson Township•4.7
Discover Airport Corridor
Whether you've just landed or are getting ready for takeoff, there's no reason to leave Pittsburgh's Airport Corridor hungry. For a dinner that will impress business partners or dates, there are several upscale steakhouses and martini bars nearby. There are also many midscale restaurants located both inside and in the area around the airport where you can grab a quick burger before making your flight. If you're in the mood for a pre-flight drink, there are plenty of bars both in Pittsburgh International Airport and the rest of the corridor area where you can enjoy a beer and some tasty pub food.