Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drop by for a glass of wine and an appetizer at the bar... or come to spend an evening of great dining. We can be as casual or as formal as the occasion demands.
We are open for dinner Monday through Saturday... and every weekday for lunch. We are open all afternoon on weekdays for a late lunch, early dinner or just wine & cocktails.
The Euro-casual ambiance with its ever-changing art gallery is comfortable yet elegant, and the dark, cozy bar area invites leisurely drinks after work. Regulars flock to La Baguette Bistro for the Croque Madam & Monsieur sandwiches, Chicken Crepes and toothpick-thin French fries ("frites"). Daily specials keep them interested.
For those of you foodies who like to dabble in the strange yet satisfying side of cuisine, we offer experimental dishes.
Don’t forget to try our one-of-a-kind chef’s bar for a tasting menu as you watch our experienced kitchen staff do what they do best.
We feature a Happy Hour Tuesday-Thursday from 3-5 pm. Friday and Saturday Dinner service starts at 5, but feel free to join us for a drink starting at 3pm.
For parties of 6 or more, please call the restaurant during business hours and we would be happy to assist you.
Please be aware that we allow parties of 4 or less an hour and a half time-slot on reservations. If you are looking for a longer stay with us, please call the restaurant and we will arrange your stay to fit your needs. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the restaurant.
Parking in front and behind building.
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI’ve been here twice and I love it! The food is always so amazing and so are the drinks!More infoJK by Chef KingPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Oklahoma City•4.4
- WWillTulsa •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing restaurant with thought, effort, and care put into each dish. Restaurant staff is very attentive, and the atmosphere is cozy. Great for a date night or dinner with a small group. Arguably the best restaurant in OKC.More infoThe Metro Wine Bar & BistroPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Nichols Hills•4.9
- DVDonnaVvipOklahoma City •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food is consistently good. Servers are very knowledgeable and friendly. The Keep it Local Card is accepted, too.More infoThe Hutch on AvondalePrice: Moderate• American• Nichols Hills•4.8
- BRBobRvipOklahoma City •15 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 6, 2023Solid food, exceptional service. Seems like they don't know if they want to be a steak house, or want to be a sports bar/restaurant, but haven't gone all in on either; thus, the ambiance was a little confusing. Good value though; it was nice to have a good ribeye without breaking the bank!More infoEddie's - Nichols HillsPrice: Moderate• American• Nichols Hills•4.1
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwestPrice: Moderate• Southwest• Paseo Arts•4.9
Discover Nichols Hills
When Oklahoma real estate developers got a taste of posh, upscale areas like Beverly Hills, they decided to design an elite neighborhood in their home state. Enter Nichols Hills in the 1920s. Today, the neighborhood boasts affluent homes as well as high-class bistros and elegant restaurants. Award-winning chefs and mixologists invite visitors to experience their confident cooking with wll-matched cocktails. Experimental dishes tempt daring diners. Eateries in the local sustainable seafood program deliver meals that combine responsible seafood production with artisan chefs. And if you just want some good, old-fashioned pizza, you can find some premier pies that source tomatoes, flour and spices straight from Italy.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Nichols Hills is The Metro Wine Bar & Bistro
- Springbrook Shopping Center
- Edgewater Shopping Center
- Lakewood Shopping Center
- Kiwanis Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
- Lakeshore Mall
- French Market Mall
- Warr Acres Shopping Center
- Springdale Shopping Center
- Lakeshore Park
- Ross Park
- Harrison Park
- Amherst Square
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City North West Expressway
- West Park Mall
- Macarthurs Square
- Village Plaza Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - Northwest
- Peppertree Square
- Bixler Park