Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu is a modern take on classic American favorites using locally sourced ingredients.
We do not accept reservations on our rooftop under 20 guests. Parties larger than 20, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Brunch Reservations: No parties larger than 12
Café Cuvée is located in Oklahoma City's Midtown District, open 365 days a year. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. We can accommodate most dietary needs. All guests of Café Cuvée can take advantage of complimentary valet-service at the hotel entrance or self-parking in the Ambassador Hotel parking lot.
- Ffhamidi1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoSean, the manager, made sure we had a great experience after our brunch orders were served incorrectly twice. The food was good and Sean made sure we ended up with what we ordered. The ambiance was great, too. Cute hidden gem in Midtown Oklahoma City.More infoCafé Cuvée$$$$• French• Midtown•4.5
- VViceroyOklahoma City •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe’ve been dining at Ludivine since their opening night at 8th & H. It remains beyond outstanding in every way. The food is always an innovative culinary experience, and the service is attentive and helpful.More infoLudivine$$$$• American• Midtown•4.5
- PWPaigeW1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had a great first dinner to Barrios and will be returning! Staff/waitstaff seems to all work together to best serve the customers! Great recommendations from the waiter on what to eat and what to drink. Everything was so good. Atmosphere was pleasant.More infoBarrios Fine Mexican Dishes$$$$• Mexican• Midtown•4.7
- CHCarmenH1 review5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Our dining experience at Stella’s was great! Speedy and efficient. Food was excellent, no complaints. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Would definitely recommend this location.More infoStella Modern Italian Cuisine$$$$• Italian• Midtown•4.8
- TTTamTvipOklahoma City •27 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I was very surprsed that there were no options outside of pork for breakfast meats. Things were busy that morning due to the holiday, but our waitress worked to keep up.More infoPackard's New American Kitchen$$$$• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.6
There are plenty of awesome things to do and see in Oklahoma City's Midtown District, and that includes an impressive variety of restaurants. Authentic German cuisine is within walking distance of old-fashioned American comfort food and OKC's world-famous barbecue. Similarly, innovative waffle meals can be experienced on the same day as the best chicken fried steak -- another Oklahoma specialty -- you'll ever taste. Midtown Oklahoma City is populated by some of the nicest people around and some of the most diverse restaurants, too. These include eateries that simultaneously offer state-of-the-art classics, like burgers featuring Oklahoma-raised beef, or international items such as Brazilian seafood.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Midtown is Café Cuvée