- WSWebbSDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe were celebrating mine and my wife's birthday, we are regulars and always have great food, drink and service.More info34 Chophouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Denison•4.7
- JSJenniferS1 review5.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023Great food, great service, great prices. We have eaten here a few times and each dish we have tried has been wonderful. Great job Roadhouse!More infoRoadhouse Bar & Grill - Durant$$$$• Steakhouse• Durant•4.2
- DMDianeMDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 21, 2023This is a great place! I have never heard of it, but a friend loves it. I have already told others about my delicious tacos! The strawberry margarita was delicious as well. The service was very attentive and we got our food quickly. I enjoyed the Dallas brisket taco, the shrimp taco, and the fish taco. I am looking forward to going back soon!More infoCantina Lime Cocina y Copas$$$$• Mexican• Denison•4.8
- NnancydOklahoma City •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Not the first time we’ve eaten there. I can’t say anything bad about the experience. It’s our favorite steakhouse, and offers much more than just steak.More info1832 Steakhouse - Choctaw Casino$$$$• Steakhouse• Durant•4.7
- LFLakeFramilyOklahoma City •32 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 25, 2020Had a reservation issue just two hours before our event, but they made up for it in a very professional manner. Service and food was excellent as well as the managers handling of the situation. Will definitely go back whenever we are at this venue.More infoGrand Cafe$$$$• Contemporary American• Choctaw•4.4
Located just 10 miles east of Oklahoma City, Choctaw, OK, is the oldest chartered town in Oklahoma. This historic town is riddled with hometown comfort food and cafes that serve up hefty breakfasts with plenty of coffee on tap. Here, you can also find a few German restaurants as well that specialize in wiener schnitzel, cevapcici, and rippchen with sauerkraut and red cabbage. If you are looking for some great Tex-Mex that the state is known for, there are plenty of spots that offer up homemade tamales, mole, and enchiladas. Barbecue joints can also be found in Choctaw with the famed tomato-based sauce on smoked pork, chicken, and beef served up with baked beans and mac and cheese.