- PLPhillipLNew Mexico •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great ambiance, great food and wonderful service!More infoRed Sage RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Santa Fe•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our family has the best dinner!! The food was outstanding, the attention to detail was perfect and the ambiance was relaxing with a nice vibe. The drinks were very pretty and each meal we ordered was beautifully plated! We’ll be coming back again next time we’re in Santa Fe. Our compliments to the chef and the amazing manager who took very good care of us and gave us the royal treatment !!More infoCoyote CafePrice: Moderate• Southwest British• Santa Fe•4.8
- MSMrsSvipNew Mexico •46 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We have loved every visit to this restaurant, and this was no exception. Crab cake appetizer, a special beet salad, mushroom soup, elk entree, salmon entree, ramen side, and German chocolate flourless cake were shared with my husband. So delicious, perfectly cooked, inventive seasonings and sauces. Exceptional wait staff. Highly recommend!More infoGeronimoPrice: Very Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Santa Fe•4.9
- TPThomasPvipNew Mexico •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food and atmosphere. We always come here for special occasions 🍷😎More infoGabriel's - Santa FePrice: Moderate• Mexican / Southwestern• Santa Fe•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Every dish was amazing and the service incredible. Sake selection is next level. A very special start to the new year!More infoIzanamiPrice: Expensive• Creative Japanese• Santa Fe•4.8
Discover Las Vegas
The other Las Vegas – the one in New Mexico – is a small, charming city with an accent on southwestern cuisine. Restaurants are clustered in a few areas. In the western part of town, in the stretch along National Ave. between 12th St. and S. Pacific St., you’ll find a number of good selections including Italian / pizza and Mexican / southwestern restaurants. Along Grand Ave. and off some of its intersecting streets, there’s a variety of American and diner / café places. The place to go for fast food is 7th St. near Mills Ave., with a good number of the most popular chains available. Other options in town include steakhouse fare and Vietnamese / Asian. The area is great for picnics, so consider grabbing food to-go for a day of exploring.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Las Vegas who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Las Vegas either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.