Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With an emphasis on proper cooking methods, family recipes and regional sourcing (gulf shrimp, New Orleans French bread etc.) The Gumbo Bros & Chef Adam Lathan have received major accolades from customers & press alike including The New York Times, Forbes, Eater, The Wall Street Journal. The Food Network, The Today Show etc.
Located in the heart of the very trendy Gulch warehouse district, Sambuca is Nashville's only casually sophisticated restaurant with live music nightly and brunch Fri-Sun. Choose an intimate private booth for your dining experience or sip a martini in our bar where Nashville comes to see-and-be-seen. Enjoy live music seven nights a week that is as diverse as the New American menu, from classic rock, Blues, sultry vocals, crooners, jazz, and top 40. Happy hours start at 4pm weekdays and feature 1/2 price adult beverages and chef bites.
Looking for a location for your rehearsal dinner, corporate luncheon or networking happy hour? From 20-200 we cater to any size group. Contact our event department to book one of our private areas for your next party.
- NPNatalieP1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had an amazing experience at Oak Steakhouse. This was some of the best steak my husband and I have ever had. Our server David was so friendly and went above and beyond to make our dinner here the best possible experience. We will definitely return if we are ever visit Nashville again!More infoOak Steakhouse - Nashville$$$$• Steakhouse• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat meal. Was in Nashville for a conference and went with some co-workers. Appetizers were delicious (wagyu tacos are the way to go but very very small). Steak was done perfectly. Lobster Mac was a little off, but that was the only mediocre food item. Prices are a little steep, but the service was exceptional so I didn’t mind the prices as much. We felt very well taken care of for the whole meal. Music is a little loud, but we were still able to have a conversation at the table. All in all it was a great experience.More infoSTK - Nashville$$$$• Steakhouse• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Had awesome experience. Server was awesome! Pricing along the lines of fancy steakhouses. Mozz sticks with Caviar - great instagram dish Octopus Carpaccio was the only thing i didn’t like. Thick sauce ruined it. Prime Rib is a must. Sides lacked seasoning to make them pop. Would def go again just for that Prime Rib and ServiceMore infoCarne Mare Nashville$$$$• Steakhouse• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.7
- OROliviaRvipPortland / Oregon •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Adele's is our go-to restaurant for holiday meals and celebrations and the Hangover New Years Day Brunch did not disappoint! DELICIOUS! And the service was excellent as always--5 starsMore infoAdele's$$$$• American• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.6
- AHAmyHurleyvipDenver / Colorado •45 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious food in a pleasant setting!More infoSunda New Asian – Nashville$$$$• Contemporary Asian• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.7
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Discover The Gulch
The Gulch neighborhood in Nashville is known for its restaurants. Like everything in the city, there is a distinctly country-inflected theme to many of these eateries. Diner-style restaurants featuring grilled meats are popular, and you can enjoy down-home sides like collard greens, macaroni and cheese, and biscuits. Other restaurants take a more contemporary approach while still paying tribute to traditional Southern cooking. Locally sourced chicken, rabbit, and other meats are local favorites. Of course, comfort food is not your only option. There is excellent seafood available in The Gulch. Local catfish, Gulf Coast shrimp, and oysters are among the specialties you'll find on the menu. French, Mexican, and Japanese cuisines are available too.
Frequently asked questions
- Country Music Hall of Fame Museum
- Best Western PLUS Downtown/Music Row
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Nashville Downtown/The Gulch
- Watkins Park
- 11 North By Stay Alfred
- The Doyle And Debbie Show
- Velocity by Stay Alfred
- Velocity Downtown Condo
- Comfort Inn Downtown Nashville/Vanderbilt
- 1505 Demonbreun by Sitsquare Suites
- Adventure Science Center
- Cumberland Museum And Science Center
- Gulch Condos by Sitsquare Suites
- The Tennessean
- Union Station Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown