- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoCelebrated our 25th Anniversary. It is small and very cozy but also very cute/eclectic. The food was amazing and the service was fabulous. The wine selection is very extensive and our waitress was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend the filet but everything was great. I like the tasting concept of smaller drink and portion sizes to taste but full size versions also available. We had filet, lamb, duck, and pork chops all were great! Will bring coming back for sure.More infoTasting RoomPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Smyrna•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023So I was a bit skeptical about our lunch reservation. I made a reservation for 12 people at 12:30. I was the first of my party to arrive. They could not find my reservation and there was only ONE server. The poor guy did great! Overall the experience was great!More infoFamous Dave's - SmyrnaPrice: Moderate• American• Smyrna•5
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Another superb meal for my wife and I date night. Bread was warm, seafood was fresh, and the steaks were very flavorful. Waiter made a few suggestions that we took advantage of. The soup was off the chain and the pumpkin cheesecake was amazing. Thank you for making our evening special!More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Cool SpringsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Franklin•4.6
- OROliviaRvipPortland / Oregon •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Adele's is our go-to restaurant for holiday meals and celebrations and the Hangover New Years Day Brunch did not disappoint! DELICIOUS! And the service was excellent as always--5 starsMore infoAdele'sPrice: Expensive• American• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.6
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
There's nothing like Southern cooking for stick-to-your-ribs comfort. The selections available in Smyrna, Tennessee are no exception. Located near the Nashville area, Smyrna is home to many of the area's favorite iconic dishes. You'll have no trouble finding a barbecue sandwich, fried catfish, or a fantastic slice of pie cut to Southern size. In addition, Smyrna offers something that's sure to appeal to every palate, from Japanese steakhouses to familiar pizza chains. Whether you're looking for traditional Southern comfort food or seeking a chain restaurant that you'll recognize anywhere in the nation, Smyrna, Tennessee is sure to have a restaurant that will help you fulfill your cravings.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 28, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Smyrna. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Wine Bar, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Smyrna who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Smyrna either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area
- Candlewood Suites Smyrna
- Stewart Creek Public Use Area
- Nashville Superspeedway
- Sam Davis Home
- West Fork Recreation Area
- Comfort Suites Smyrna
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna Tennessee - Nashville
- East Fork Recreation Area
- Sleep Inn & Suites
- Lamar Hill Access Area
- Smyrna Golf Course
- Smyrna Village Shopping Center
- Fall Creek Recreation Area
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Nashville Smyrna
- Quality Inn & Suites La Vergne
- Country Village Shopping Center
- Hurricane Creek Recreation Area
- Fate Sanders Recreation Area
- Battle Road Park