- KTKatrinaTvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •20 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFantastic service and food was delicious. Loved everything about the evening. Thank youMore infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - NashvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- RRobbieNashville •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoExcellent experience. Truly made us feel special while we were celebrating a birthday. Appreciated the experience of being treated as an individual instead of any customer. Food was excellent. Standout beef tar tar. Cocktail menu short but on point with twists on the standard ingredients that keep it interesting. Overall excellent restaurant and will be returning!More infoNokoPrice: Expensive• Asian• East Nashville•4.9
- MBMichaelBNashville •6 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 4, 2023It was Labor Day so not that busy. So it was quieter than normal.More infoCalabria Brickoven Pizzeria- Mount JulietPrice: Expensive• Pizzeria• Mount Juliet•4.8
- LBLindaBvipNashville •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 18, 2023Always have the same good quality of food at Red Lobster. It is a nice, quiet place to have lunch or dinner with someone.More infoRed Lobster - Mount JulietPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Mount Juliet•4
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Discover Mount Juliet
Mount Juliet is close to Long Hunter State Park, which features 2,667 acres of preserved land, a lake and 25 miles of trains (1). The community hosts many southern-style diners, with barbecue as a regional specialty. The local barbecue offerings include slow-roasted pork and pulled pork sandwiches with a sweet, tangy sauce. The community is also home to several bakeries, which offer German pastries such as apfelstrudel and Berliner doughnuts that are filled with strawberry, raspberry or blackberry preserves. The community is also the home of several sports bars and pubs. You could try a stout or a locally produced liquor, of which whiskey and bourbon are the specialties. These pubs also serve appetizers such as buffalo wings, loaded nachos and loaded baked potatoes.
- Rockhaven Cabin Rentals
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Juliet
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon
- Quality Inn & Suites Mt. Juliet
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - Lebanon
- Hunters Point Golf Course
- Comfort Suites Mount Juliet
- Vivrett Creek Public Use Area
- Mount Juliet Little League Park
- Baird Municipal Park
- Comfort Suites Lebanon
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Juliet - Nashville Area
- Windtree Golf Club
- Ramada Inn and Suites Lebanon
- Tennessee State University
- Suggs Creek Public Use Area
- Long Hunter State Park
- Econo Lodge Lebanon