Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The dinner choices at City House include starters like frico, sock sausage, and olives. There are handmade pizzas with traditional toppings and more Southern inspired choices like belly ham or kale. The entrees are just as creative and include everything from the fennel sausage to the clams, catfish, and garlic chili broth, to bread gnocchi. A visit to City House allows you to enjoy a wonderful experience in a historic setting.
Please be aware there is a two hour dining limit on all tables to allow everyone the opportunity to enjoy our reopening.
Managing Partner- Freddy Schwenk
General Manager- Jillian Waggoner
Executive Chef- Alex Nekhamkin
Executive Sous Chef- Harrison Smith
Sous Chef- Ron Busby
- BBrucerNashville •16 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGermantown Cafe is a wonderful spot in a great Nashville neighborhood. It is our favorite place to go in Nashville when you want to be downtown without being downtown.More infoGermantown CafePrice: Moderate• American• Germantown•4.7
- NANashAcevipNashville •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoCity House is a gem! The food is always outstanding. You can’t go wrong and make sure to save room for dessert!More infoCity HousePrice: Expensive• Italian• Germantown•4.7
- SStampsCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe got the Colony pizza and cheesy garlic sticks. The food was incredible. Would definitely recommend.More infoEmmy Squared Pizza - GermantownPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Germantown•4.8
- SStephRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoEverything about our experience at Geist was incredible! The atmosphere is great, our server was amazing, personable, and so helpful when asked for suggestions. She went above and beyond! And the food...amazing! Four of us shared the house bread and sweet butter, kale salad, peach burrata, crispy potatoes, and the beff tenderloin with masked potatoes. It was the perfect balance of foods and every bite just got better. This would be a great date night place or nicer dinner with friends or business associates. Highly recommend!More infoGeistPrice: Expensive• American• Germantown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •15 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Perfect for any casual occasion, from a first date to a tenth date or just hanging out with friends. Great vibes, tons of seating, live music, backyard games, good food. Recommend for day or night!More infoSonny's Patio Pub and RefugePrice: Moderate• American• Germantown•4.4
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Germantown represents one of Nashville's newest up-and-coming areas. With the proliferation of young professionals drawn to affordable renovated housing, Germantown has become a new hot spot for hip bars and hit restaurants for visitors and locals alike. Visitors can enjoy delicious burgers at American-style grills. Germantown also offers a number of seafood restaurants as well as steakhouses. You will also find hip vegetarian places and local cuisine purveying Southern Comfort food and playing live bluegrass music. Nashville is one of the best cities in the United States for live music, which means that there are live concerts to be found at many of these restaurants and bars. Enjoy everything from alternative country to intimate singer-songwriter sessions while eating a meal or having a drink.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Germantown is Emmy Squared Pizza - Germantown
- Lock One Park
- Rucker Avenue Park
- Rodeway Inn Nashville
- Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City/Downtown
- Pyramid Arena
- Trinity Hills Park
- Howard Johnson Downtown/Opryland
- Econo Lodge Nashville
- Quality Inn Nashville
- Americas Best Value Inn Near Downtown Nashville
- Apple Annie's Inn
- Knights Inn - Nashville Downtown
- Morgan Park
- Clarion Hotel Downtown Nashville - Stadium