- VBVanBSouth Carolina •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe dined here for my wife's birthday. The ambience was very good as we got a cosy table near the front. I had the Oysters Rockefeller and the salmon, both which I recommend while my wife has the ribs. It was nice also having a Bitburger beer which is something I have not had since my last trip to Germany. Overall it was a very nice meal and we were satisfied for the price we paid.More infoUrban GrubPrice: Expensive• Southern• Waverly / Melrose / Breeze Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe stopped in for salads, my spouse had the Italian Farm, and I had the Seasonal Vegetable. The Seasonal Vegetable was perfect, just what I was looking for. The Italian Farm was fine except that it was missing the speck. The waitress apologized but did offer a dessert on the house to make amends. We shared a tiramisu that was a great way to end the late lunch. We'd definitely good back. It's not too pricey for the quality of food that you are getting.More infoNorth Italia - NashvillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Green Hills•4.3
- NPNashPamvipNew York / Tri-State Area •52 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI’ll never understand why this place is not crowded for lunch on Saturdays! Truly a hidden gem, great service, delicious food. The perfect way to enjoy a quiet meal before Christmas shopping.More info360 BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Belle Meade•4.8
- 44greatfoodvipNashville •49 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Always excellent from greeting at the door to a goodbye after a great meal. Started with crab claws and mussels which were outstanding. I had the redfish which is my favorite dish. A special place.More infoChar - NashvillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Green Hills•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This has become one of my favorite places in Nashville. The ambience and vibe are perfect, the food is delicious, and you can actually talk without yelling. A wonderful place for a date or family gathering.More infoRH Courtyard Restaurant at RH NashvillePrice: Moderate• undefined• Green Hills•4.8
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Discover Belle Meade
Nashville is more than just the capital of Tennessee and is more than a vibrant country music scene; this city and its diverse neighborhoods also feature great barbecue. The Belle Meade area of Nashville is not shy when it comes to its variety of barbecue joints, and each one has its own special way of cooking and seasoning the meat. Since it would be sacrilegious to use bottled barbecue sauces, local restaurants offer up their house-made specialties. Local Belle Meade restaurants have even experimented with both cranberry and watermelon barbecue sauces. When you've had your fill of barbecued meats, Belle Meade also has a variety of restaurants and cafes that range from French to Vietnamese to Spanish tapas. You can enjoy everything from patisserie-style pastries to pho noodle soup.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Belle Meade is 360 Bistro