- GGiovanni1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWine tasting service was phenomenal! And the table service too! Every one was delightful to talk to, personable, and had beautiful smiles to share. The food was phenomenal!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Ft. MyersPrice: Moderate• American• Villas•4.6
- CSCarolynS1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoUnfortunately a toddler was behind us. Adorable child but could have done without the crying when in the fine dining restaurant. Really should be a 5yr and older rule though that is hard to askMore infoCrow's Nest SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Captiva Island•4.5
- OBOBeesMemphis / West Tennessee •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Freshly landscaped since Hurricane Ian, little to no damage, clean, well appointed, bright, and uncrowded. Pleasant wait staff, very reasonable pricing. Food was perfectly prepared with nice presentation. Several dining experiences here last couple years, very consistently superb.More infoOld Captiva HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Captiva Island•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2022We ate here twice during our vacation. Once indoor and once outside. Enjoyed both settings. Servers very friendly and hard working. We were thrilled that they could accommodate our son’s tree nut allergy - including safe dessert options. We enjoyed the food and would happily return.More infoThe Green FlashPrice: Expensive• American• Captiva Island•4.4
Discover Captiva Island
With many dining options to choose from, visitors to beautiful Captiva Island in southwestern Florida will be sure to find some surprises. Bistro-style dining is available with live entertainment. Family eats are plentiful in Old Captiva Village where outside and inside dining with a game room can help keep the kids interested. Mexican and Southwestern cuisine can be found here along with a colorful atmosphere and margaritas when you want a night out. If seafood beckons, you'll be able to find a fine dining restaurant or casual cafe that serve fresh catches of the day with Caribbean-inspired seasonings.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 27, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Captiva Island. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Steakhouse, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Captiva Island who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Captiva Island either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sea Oats Captiva Island
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort
- Pine Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Coast Connection Family Boating Center
- Captiva Island Inn
- Bentley Village Golf Club
- South Seas Island Resort
- Museum of The Islands
- Castaways Beach and Bay Cottages
- Bowman's Beach
- Useppa Island
- Barbara Sumwalt Useppa Island Historical Museum
- Heron Haus
- Cabbage Key