- TTdog48Wisconsin •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoService and experience was great! Pizza was good, but tacos were bland.More infoLuxe Golf BaysPrice: Expensive• American• Franklin•4.7
- LlevekabWisconsin •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food is great! The bartender was patient, knowledgeable, an extremely friendly! 10s across the boardMore infoBridgewater Modern GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Milwaukee•4.7
- MmikeaLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Second year for Thanksgiving. Excellent. Great anytime thoughMore infoMatty's Bar & GrillePrice: Expensive• Grill• New Berlin•4.7
- MRMaryRWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 12, 2023Very nice experience. Food was great. Enjoyed the outdoor ambiance. Waitstaff was amazing and very quick with our groups needs. Highly reccomend having the shish ka bobs and flat bead. The charcutterie board was plentiful and lots to share.More infoIgloos on the Green at Muskego Lakes Country ClubPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Muskego•4.8
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
Muskego, Wisconsin is a small city close to the 1,280-acre Tichigan Wildlife Preserve, which features marshes where muskrats, deer and migratory birds visit; it's also home to a great variety of dining choices. This area is well-known for its microbreweries and dairy farms, producing a wide variety of cheeses for local restaurants. The family-owned pubs in town offer craft beers and pair them with plates of cheese, smoked fish and bison burgers. The community is also home to several German-themed restaurants, which offer breads such as stollen, paired with entrees of spätzle, currywurst and potato salad. There are also several upscale Italian eateries in Muskego, where you could pair a glass of wine with an entree such as risotto con scamorza e champagne or polpettine di mare.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Muskego. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Muskego who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Muskego either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.