- AAndrei1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time diners at the Hunt Club, celebrating my wife’s birthday on a week night. Food and service were fantastic, shoutout to Amy, who went above and beyond to make it a special evening for us. The 8oz filet we each had was cooked just perfectly and the cocktails were excellent. Overall a great first visit and new find for special occasions and date nights.More infoHunt Club SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lake Geneva•4.3
- BBobbSouthwest Florida •16 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Very good food! The wait staff are knock out great!! We'll be backMore infoturf. smokehouse at Geneva National ResortPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Lake Geneva•4.3
- AWAnnWivipWisconsin •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023WOW! Mandi was amazing as a server and the food was absolutely outstanding! We had the mussels, Cesar salad, and lobster ravioli w/ shrimp. Absolutely magically delicious and would 20/10 recommend. Can’t wait to get back!More infoCrafted ItaliaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lake Geneva•4.5
- GHGaryHHawaii •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great way to end the New Year Gala but I felt a little pricey. Great food!More info240° WestPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Fontana•3.6
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 13, 2017We had a great time and made new friends, will be backMore infoThe Waterfront at The Abbey ResortPrice: Moderate• American• Lake Geneva•3.6
Located right on Lake Geneva, Fontana is a beautiful waterfront village that is well-known for its boat tours, theater, diners, cafes and restaurants. A local favorite food is an amusingly named food called Booyah, an incredibly hearty beef stew that has been a traditional food in Wisconsin for over 100 years. This unique dish can be found at any number of the area’s local American restaurants, steakhouses, and even some Italian restaurants. If you are in the mood for something with a more exotic taste, you could stop in at one of the area’s Mediterranean restaurants. Many restaurants sit on the water and offer gorgeous views of Lake Geneva with relaxing waterfront seating. If you are looking for a thrill, the nightlife has its fill of excitement to offer with its great selection of bars.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 28, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Fontana. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fontana who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fontana either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.