Hales Corners Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Milwaukee
New restaurants to OpenTable in Milwaukee
Outdoor dining in Milwaukee
See what locals rave about in Hales Corners
- RGRichGraffWisconsin •31 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLovely ambience in the dining area. Great food. Attentive service. Brought back memorable moments from past visits. Great celebration for our Anniversary!More infoJoey Gerard's - A Bartolotta Supper Club - Greendale$$$$• American• Greendale•4.6
- AAAdamAWisconsin •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a great afternoon at Luxe Golf with a group of 6 adults and teens. Our server, Hannah was helpful and fun and checked on us often. We loved being on the upper deck/3rd floor. The games were fast paced and easy to set up. We ordered a lot of snacks and ended up extending our time because we were having a great time.More infoLuxe Golf Bays$$$$• American• Franklin•4.5
- SPSharonP1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoSitting outside with friends was very enjoyable. Waitress was super attentive.More infoMatty's Bar & Grille$$$$• Grill• New Berlin•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined on May 12, 2023I took my sister to Red Lobster for Mother’s Day and we had a phenomenal time. I waitress, Jessica, was amazing! She was prompt, caring, polite, and patient. Our food was hot and fresh and the atmosphere was friendly and peaceful.More infoRed Lobster - Greenfield$$$$• Seafood• Milwaukee•3.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Apr 22, 2023The magic rewards system was down, but everything else was good. We’ll be back when you have a good movie, which there are few and far between these days. Tell Hollywood to get their heads out of their A**h#*es !More infoZaffiro's - New Berlin / Marcus Ridge Cinema$$$$• Pizzeria• New Berlin•4
Restaurant experiences trending in Milwaukee
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Hales Corners
Discover Hales Corners
Sure, you can still get your bratwurst and beer fix. The fried cheese curds aren’t going anywhere. However, if you’re willing to expand your horizons, Hales Corners has a vibrant dining scene that’s exploding with diverse flavors. Local chefs offer up everything from homemade, slow-braised beef ravioli to spicy miso ramen. Is Indian cuisine intriguing to you? Curried lamb and aloo tikki chaat are on menus here in town. Head to a sports bar to fuel up before the big game, and keep an open mind about the unusual variety of burgers. Tempura bananas, bacon, and peanut butter sauce are better on Angus beef than you might think. Renewed interest in local species guarantees that your fish fry or parmesan-crusted cod will be fresh and delicious.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hales Corners who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hales Corners either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.